• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas on a Mother-Daughter Show?

Invitation:Come celebrate the special bond between mothers and daughters at our marvelous mother daughter party! We'll have fun cooking together and sharing stories about our favorite family moments. The perfect place to connect and have a wonderful time!Ages 5 and upGreat ideas! Thanks!! :)
visitor1997
I have a host that would like to do a mother-daughter show. Has anyone done anything like this before? Any ideas?

Create mother/daughter gift packs (I did one in May, had the whisk and mini-whisk, etc) that the children could use tools as the mother does, make a list of kid-friendly tools. I had a great time at mine!

Are these younger kids or moms and daughters of all ages? For younger kids, it would be fun for them to decorate little cakes. I use the mini fluted pan for this, and make the cakes before hand, but if you don't have that, you could bake little cakes in the prep bowls if you have those. Then they could each decorate their own or something.

If it is a Cooking with Kids show, that opens up all kinds of possibilities of fun recipes to make. I've done a bunch of those.

Mother-daughter showHere's some "off the top of my head" ideas. Have the moms and daughters be famous pairs (i.e. Carol Brady and Marsha), and have each "team" pick their favorite PC item to describe it the way their famous pair might do. Perhaps the host could be the judge of what pair most resembled their famous mom/daughter.

Maybe do a match the daughter to the mom puzzle. One column would be famous moms, the other column would be the daughter.

Or, perhaps have the moms take turns giving "cooking" advice to all the daughters. ??

Mom/daughter contest?

Hope you find something that works. I wish you well!

patty

you guys are great!What great ideas! Thanks!!

It's mothers and daughters of all ages but my host's daughter is 13, but I'm encouraging them to invite anyone who has a daughter so our turn out will be higher. You gave great ideas! Thanks a ton! I'm sure it'll be a blast!

Need good recipes for Cooking with Kids show.Becky,

I have a few ideas of what recipes I could use for a Cooking with Kids show, but would love to know what you have used that works the best.

Also, do you set an age limit such as, 5 and up? Since you've done a lot of shows I sure would like some additional ideas.

Thanks for the help! :)

does anyone have a mother daughter party invitation? Thanks

lrosenberg1 said:
does anyone have a mother daughter party invitation? Thanks

This is one I got from someone else.

Attachments

• Mommy and Me invitation.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 648

1. What is a Mother-Daughter Show?

A Mother-Daughter Show is a special event where mothers and daughters can come together to learn new cooking tips and techniques, while also bonding over the shared experience of food and cooking. It is a fun and interactive way to spend quality time with your loved ones while also enjoying delicious food.

2. What can I expect at a Mother-Daughter Show?

At a Mother-Daughter Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to try out some of our kitchen products. There will also be interactive activities and games for mothers and daughters to participate in together, making it a fun and memorable experience.

3. Can I bring my younger daughter to the show?

Absolutely! Our Mother-Daughter Shows are suitable for all ages and we encourage mothers to bring their daughters of any age. It's a great opportunity to introduce younger children to the joy of cooking and spending time in the kitchen with their loved ones.

4. Is the show only about cooking?

While cooking is a big part of our Mother-Daughter Shows, there are also other activities and games that focus on building a strong mother-daughter bond. We believe that cooking together is a wonderful way to create lasting memories and strengthen relationships.

5. Do I need to purchase any products at the show?

There is no obligation to purchase any products at our Mother-Daughter Shows. However, if you do see something that you like, our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases. The main focus of the show is to have fun and learn new cooking skills, not to sell products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • pamperedtracy