1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser We are having a mother/daughter relay for life team

1. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

Hi everyone...we are putting together a mother/daughter relay for life team and we are trying to come up with a fun theme name...the girls are alll around 17-19 years old along with us moms...any ideas..????

Apr 13, 2009
  2. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

Chicks for a Cure
    It's All Relative

Hmmm...my creativity is not so good tonight. I'll try to think of a few more ideas...I love Relay!!!

Apr 13, 2009
  3. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

katie
    thanks for the ideas...I like the relative one...someone already has the chick thing going...I'll pass the idea to the girls..we've never done a team before. I was invited to the captains meeting last month to present fundraising ideas of PC...got some teams doing some things...then they invited me back again last week. they are all so nice in our area...I mentioned it to my 19 year old daughter and the next week her and her friend came to me and said "how about a mother daughter team...I thought that was a great idea...ours in July 11th and 12th and then I leave the 15th for conference...busy July...but I can have our PC stuff out at our tent for the event...

Apr 13, 2009
Have something to add?