• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Are Having a Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team

In summary, the Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team is a group of mothers and daughters who come together to participate in the Relay for Life event, which is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. To join the team, you can sign up on the official website or contact the team captain. While the team name is in honor of mothers and daughters, anyone is welcome to join. The fundraising goal for the team varies and each member is encouraged to set a personal goal. There may also be team events or activities planned to help with fundraising and team building.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi everyone...we are putting together a mother/daughter relay for life team and we are trying to come up with a fun theme name...the girls are alll around 17-19 years old along with us moms...any ideas..????

Chicks for a Cure
It's All Relative

Hmmm...my creativity is not so good tonight. I'll try to think of a few more ideas...I love Relay!!!

katie
thanks for the ideas...I like the relative one...someone already has the chick thing going...I'll pass the idea to the girls..we've never done a team before. I was invited to the captains meeting last month to present fundraising ideas of PC...got some teams doing some things...then they invited me back again last week. they are all so nice in our area...I mentioned it to my 19 year old daughter and the next week her and her friend came to me and said "how about a mother daughter team...I thought that was a great idea...ours in July 11th and 12th and then I leave the 15th for conference...busy July...but I can have our PC stuff out at our tent for the event...

1. What is the Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team?

The Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team is a team that participates in the Relay for Life event, which is a fundraising event for the American Cancer Society. This team is made up of mothers and daughters who come together to raise money and awareness for cancer research and support services.

2. How do I join the Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team?

To join the team, you can sign up on the official Relay for Life website and choose the Mother/Daughter team option. You can also contact the team captain for more information on joining the team.

3. Do I have to be a mother or daughter to join the team?

No, the team is open to anyone who wants to participate in the Relay for Life event. However, the team name is in honor of the special bond between mothers and daughters and encourages families to participate together.

4. What is the fundraising goal for the Mother/Daughter Relay for Life Team?

The fundraising goal for the team may vary, but it is typically set by the team captain or the Relay for Life event organizers. Each team member is encouraged to set a personal fundraising goal and work towards reaching it together as a team.

5. Are there any team events or activities leading up to the Relay for Life event?

Yes, there may be team events or activities planned by the team captain to help with fundraising and team building. These could include bake sales, car washes, or team meetings to discuss fundraising strategies. Be sure to stay in touch with your team captain for updates on any team events!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookinmelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
Replies