• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Pampered Chef Candy Recipes Besides Fudge?

This recipe is almost the same as the traditional peanut brittle recipe, but it uses microwaves to speed up the process. Thanks!This recipe is almost the same as the traditional peanut brittle recipe, but it uses microwaves to speed up the process.
heat123
Silver Member
I have a vendor boutique coming up and wanted to do a simple yet yummy candy to pass out as a thanks for stopping by... I searched the files and didnt find anything ??

Thanks!

I have made the chocolate "turtles" and peanut butter cups in the silicone bakeware. Very easy and gorgeous presentation.
Valky

recipes
yummy4tummy said:
I have made the chocolate "turtles" and peanut butter cups in the silicone bakeware. Very easy and gorgeous presentation.
Valky

choc turtle recipe please :)

I have never made them in the silicone pan, but this is how I always made turtles.

- Place three pecan halves together, so the points meet in the middle (think of a "Y" configuration) on a piece of parchment paper.
- Take a carmel (those individually wrapped ones), flatten it a little with your fingers, and place on top of the pecans.
- Microwave 10-15 seconds to soften the carmel even more, and flatten it out some more
- Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave, and spread to cover the carmel.

I find this easy and cute, because they end up looking a bit like real turtles!

Here is they even easier way. Take small pretzels, spread them out on your stone, top each one with 1 Rollo candy, bake or micro until soft and press a pecan in the top of each candy.

ShanaSmith said:
Here is they even easier way. Take small pretzels, spread them out on your stone, top each one with 1 Rollo candy, bake or micro until soft and press a pecan in the top of each candy.

Hmm, now that sounds interesting! I may try that and it does seem easier!
Thanks!

The rollos work great, my kids love helping with that recipe!!!! yummm

Here are a coupleHere are a couple of old recipes I have for candy.

Festive Winter Crunch Bark

1/2 C. flaked coconut, toasted
1 C. salted cashews, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 lb. white chocolate
2 C. crispy rice cereal

Line a bar pan with parchment paper, allowing about 6 inches to extend over long sides of pan. To toast coconut, place coconut in large microwave-cooker. Microwave on MEDIUM 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring every minute.

Coarsely chop cashews with a food chopper. Combine coconut and cashews in batter bowl. Place chocolate in large microwave-cooker. Microwave on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring every minute with a scraper, until chocolate is melted and smooth.

Stir in cereal and half of coconut mixture, mixing until all ingredients are well coated. Spread evenly over bottom of pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut mixture; gently pressing into chocolate.

Refrigerate 15-20 minutes or until set. Bring edges of parchment paper up over bark and break into 2 inch pieces. Yields 32 pieces.

Butter Pecan Chocolate Fudge

1 package (6 ounces) pecan halves
1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch morsels
1 container (16 ounces) prepared vanilla frosting, divided
1 package (8 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate squares for baking, coarsely chopped, divided
1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350?F. Spread pecans in even layer over bottom of Small Bar Pan; bake 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Remove nuts from bar pan.

Line bottom of large bar pan with 81/2 X 10-inch square of Parchment Paper. Combine butterscotch morsels and half of the frosting in Small (2-qt.) Saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Add nuts, stirring to coat evenly. Spread butterscotch mixture evenly over parchment paper using Small Spreader.

Reserve 1/2 cup of the chopped chocolate for garnish. In same saucepan, combine remaining chocolate and remaining frosting. Heat over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Carefully pour chocolate mixture over butterscotch layer in bar pan; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set.

Invert bar pan onto cutting board. Carefully peel parchment from fudge. Place reserved 1/2 cup chocolate and oil in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread chocolate over top of fudge. Refrigerate 15-30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 64 squares. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.

Yield: 64 pieces

I have honestly never tried these but they were in a file I had. I would like to try them for the holidays. Good luck!

Debbie :D

umm that winter bark crunch sounds good too!

I make a ton of this every year! Matter of fact my DD just emailed me and said to make sure to have some made when they all come this week! :D

MICROWAVE PEANUT BRITTLE

1 cup sugar
½ cup light Karo syrup
1 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda

In Small Batter Bowl, combine sugar and Karo syrup. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir in peanuts. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Quickly stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda. Spread on a greased cookie sheet, or medium bar pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely. Crack.

Yields: 1 pound

NOTE: Do not use Planters peanuts. There is too much oil and it gives a burnt taste. I use Meijer brand redskin Spanish peanuts.

chef_leeanne said:
I make a ton of this every year! Matter of fact my DD just emailed me and said to make sure to have some made when they all come this week! :D

MICROWAVE PEANUT BRITTLE

1 cup sugar
½ cup light Karo syrup
1 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda

In Small Batter Bowl, combine sugar and Karo syrup. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir in peanuts. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Quickly stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda. Spread on a greased cookie sheet, or medium bar pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely. Crack.

Yields: 1 pound

NOTE: Do not use Planters peanuts. There is too much oil and it gives a burnt taste. I use Meijer brand redskin Spanish peanuts.

I tried the brittle last night but used almonds instead, it came out pretty good!

Ferriale Yan's Chocolate GanacheFrom NatConf 2005 "Want a Cooking Show with WOW!" Class - BTW I really encourage you to hear the CD - she is really funny!

Chocolate Ganache:
1/2 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 - 12oz. bag chocolate chips

Boil the whipping cream (on a hotplate, in executive cookware) until it foams up. Remove from heat. Immediately, add a 12-oz bag chocolate chips. Stir like crazy, until mixture is shiny and no lumps - about 2 minutes. Oh - don't get any water in it or you have a mess.

HOT: you have hot fudge to drizzle over ice cream, brownies, etc.

TEPID: you have AWESOME dipping chocolate for berries, pound cake, marshmallows, pineapple, bananas, etc. [tepid = the temp of your bottom lip - just brush edge of spoon against your lip. when you don't feel it, mixture is right temp for dipping. You Can Reheat if need be.]

ROOM TEMP: you have unbeatable chocolate frosting - topping for brownies or any kind of sheetcake.

COLD: (chill it) you have the insides for chocolate truffles - using smallest scoop, scoop out one truffle - drop into melted choc.chips mixed with a tiny amount of oil, remove to cooling rack and repeat. dust tops with cocoa or cinnamon or powd. sugar or ground nuts, or drizzle with other melted choc. / butterscotch / dark choc chips. You can flavor the ganache at the tepid stage, by adding 1+ tablespoons of your favorite licqueur or flavoring. I've made Kaluha, Chambourd-raspberry, and Bailey's Irish Cream.

Not that hard, you get to show a lot of tools, and gives you Lots of time to talk about PC with folks.

The other AWESOME hands-on thing for folks, is to make Tuxedo Brownie cups - brownies you make ahead in mini muffin pan, then mix cream cheese/melted white choc.chips and cool whip - put in EZ Accent Dec and let guests apply their own topping - they can choose to add mini choc chips, a slice of strawberry or other fruit you have available, a chocolate curl, etc.

Turtle's ala Easy
lizcooks4u said:
choc turtle recipe please :)

You can use either chocolate chips or I used milk chocolates from Michael's
either soften caramels or I used caramel apple dip
chopped nuts...I prefer walnuts to pecans. Mix nuts with caramel to desired consistancy

I spray silicone with Pam
melt chocolates in micro cooker
pour small amount of melted chocolate into silicone pan (just enough to cover nooks. Let set up a couple minutes. Put caramel mixture on top of chocolate in silicone pan making sure to leave a small caramel free border around the outside parameter of chocolate. Top with more chocolate...just enough to cover caramel & nuts(too much will be too hard to eat) Let set in fridge for just a few minutes. Pop out of silicone pan and Viola!

Other variations...chocolate covered cherries (use either marachino cherries or cherry pie filling)

peanut butter
coconut/nuts (Almond Joy/Mounds)
pretzels. let your imagination go wild. I usually put all the "like" ones in the same mold design so there is no guess work. Enjoy!

Valky

Try this website, there are lots of PC recipes on there.....http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

scottcooks said:
From NatConf 2005 "Want a Cooking Show with WOW!" Class - BTW I really encourage you to hear the CD - she is really funny!

Chocolate Ganache:
1/2 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 - 12oz. bag chocolate chips

Boil the whipping cream (on a hotplate, in executive cookware) until it foams up. Remove from heat. Immediately, add a 12-oz bag chocolate chips. Stir like crazy, until mixture is shiny and no lumps - about 2 minutes. Oh - don't get any water in it or you have a mess.

HOT: you have hot fudge to drizzle over ice cream, brownies, etc.

TEPID: you have AWESOME dipping chocolate for berries, pound cake, marshmallows, pineapple, bananas, etc. [tepid = the temp of your bottom lip - just brush edge of spoon against your lip. when you don't feel it, mixture is right temp for dipping. You Can Reheat if need be.]

ROOM TEMP: you have unbeatable chocolate frosting - topping for brownies or any kind of sheetcake.

COLD: (chill it) you have the insides for chocolate truffles - using smallest scoop, scoop out one truffle - drop into melted choc.chips mixed with a tiny amount of oil, remove to cooling rack and repeat. dust tops with cocoa or cinnamon or powd. sugar or ground nuts, or drizzle with other melted choc. / butterscotch / dark choc chips. You can flavor the ganache at the tepid stage, by adding 1+ tablespoons of your favorite licqueur or flavoring. I've made Kaluha, Chambourd-raspberry, and Bailey's Irish Cream.

Not that hard, you get to show a lot of tools, and gives you Lots of time to talk about PC with folks.

The other AWESOME hands-on thing for folks, is to make Tuxedo Brownie cups - brownies you make ahead in mini muffin pan, then mix cream cheese/melted white choc.chips and cool whip - put in EZ Accent Dec and let guests apply their own topping - they can choose to add mini choc chips, a slice of strawberry or other fruit you have available, a chocolate curl, etc.

I was one of the lucky ones to sit with Ferriale Yan. She is one smart, funny lady!!:)

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef candy recipe besides fudge?

The most popular Pampered Chef candy recipe besides fudge is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls. These no-bake treats are made with a mixture of peanut butter, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs, then dipped in melted chocolate for a delicious and easy candy.

2. Can you share a simple candy recipe for those with limited baking skills?

One easy and delicious candy recipe that requires no baking is the Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Bark. Simply melt caramel candies and chocolate chips in the microwave, then pour over a layer of pretzels and let it cool. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty!

3. Are there any Pampered Chef candy recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are several gluten-free candy recipes from Pampered Chef. One popular option is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, which are made with almond flour and are a tasty alternative to traditional peanut butter cups.

4. What ingredients do I need for the Coconut Almond Balls candy recipe?

The Coconut Almond Balls from Pampered Chef require only 4 ingredients: shredded coconut, almond butter, honey, and dark chocolate chips. They are a simple and healthy treat that is perfect for satisfying a sweet craving.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef product to make homemade caramels?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan is perfect for making homemade caramels. The nonstick surface and square shape make it easy to cook and cut the caramels into perfect squares. Try the Classic Caramels recipe for a delicious and indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chef Niki