• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Embassy or Palmer Rooms

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Hello! We are running out of time. Was wondering if anyone had two extra rooms at Embassy Suites or Palmer. We definitely would prefer to stay at either of these, but have only been able to get rooms at the Hilton.

Thanks so much!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Out of curiosity, why would you prefer those two? I've never been to conference and don't know the difference in the hotels.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
cmdtrgd said:
Out of curiosity, why would you prefer those two? I've never been to conference and don't know the difference in the hotels.

Embassy because they provide a full breakfast (cook to order and bar) and a free happy hour, plus you can fit six to a room. Put all that together, and your daily costs go way down.

Palmer because it's a little nicer, and the rooms are roomier. I don't think they offer breakfast though.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Plus at the Palmer House Hilton, one of the room choices is/was a double/double with TWO bathrooms! That's always a plus with so many women getting ready.:)

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
nikked said:
Hello! We are running out of time. Was wondering if anyone had two extra rooms at Embassy Suites or Palmer. We definitely would prefer to stay at either of these, but have only been able to get rooms at the Hilton.

Thanks so much!

Guess I should mention that we are flying in on the 12th and leaving on the 16th! Thanks!