• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Canadians Subscibe to Joy's Tasty Tidbits?

In summary, the problem is that the subscriber cannot change the links and pictures in the newsletter from the website to reflect Canadian specials.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm having a problem and Joy and I thought maybe I could find another Canadian subscriber who could help me out.

Jodi
What is the problem that you are having...maybe I can help. I usually make my own tidbits, flyers and such..

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
Jodi
What is the problem that you are having...maybe I can help. I usually make my own tidbits, flyers and such..

Mr PC,

Thanks for the offer. Please keep in mind as I'm explaining that I have NO idea what is all means, I'm just repeating what Joy explained to me. I was trying to change the links and some pics in the newsletter from Joy to reflect the Canadian specials. I'm computer illiterate but did figure out how to change the links to the Canadian ones for the 2 months of host specials and the one guest special. Then I was changing pics (since this month is our cookware and theirs is next month) and finally figured that out. However when I tried to change a pic of the recruiting special and kit I couldn't get it to paste after copying from the website. The problem as explained to me by Joy is that she creates her newsletter in HTML and I was trying to copy from the PDF on CC and then paste in the newsletter which wouldn't work (PDF to HTML)

I had no idea what I was doing or how to fix/change it. I used to just do to CC, copy pics from my website or from the flyers which of course are PDF and then paste in word. Now I can't do that because of the HTML thingy LOL
So finally I forwarded the link to Joy of our recruiting special and she attached the pic and sent it back to me and I just saved to my desktop and then went into the newsletter and inserted the pic by link to my desktop.

My concern is if in the upcoming months there are other flyers I need to use info from because of the different countries offers how do I do this? I have NO idea and Joy is far too busy to be making individual changes just for me or anyone else. She did ask if I had Photoshop or the like on my 'puter and I stated I had Microsoft Picture It and HP Photo Premier but I'm not sure how to use them for this.

Any thoughts? I'm just praying the specials aren't that different or maybe I'll just have to add a blurb without a pic and then a 'click here' for more info.

Thanks for taking the time to read :D

yeah I have seen his site, not bad, but free is much better. I use Publisher, Word and a bit of photoshop for mine...

1. What is Joy's Tasty Tidbits?

Joy's Tasty Tidbits is a monthly newsletter specifically designed for Canadian subscribers of Pampered Chef. It features delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product updates.

2. How do I subscribe to Joy's Tasty Tidbits?

To subscribe to Joy's Tasty Tidbits, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and sign up for the newsletter using your email address. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant to add you to their subscriber list.

3. Is Joy's Tasty Tidbits only for Canadians?

Yes, Joy's Tasty Tidbits is specifically created for Canadian subscribers of Pampered Chef. However, there may be similar newsletters or updates available for other regions.

4. Are there any fees for subscribing to Joy's Tasty Tidbits?

No, there are no fees for subscribing to Joy's Tasty Tidbits. It is a free newsletter for all Canadian subscribers of Pampered Chef.

5. Can I unsubscribe from Joy's Tasty Tidbits at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Joy's Tasty Tidbits at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. However, we hope you'll enjoy our newsletter and continue to be a subscriber!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maddy123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • PampChefJoy