• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Bluegreen Vacation Owners Here?

In summary, to make a reservation at a Bluegreen Vacation property, you have the options of logging in to your account on their website, calling their reservations line, or using their online booking system. You will need your Bluegreen Vacation ownership information and desired travel dates. Additionally, you can transfer your ownership to someone else through a process called "deeding" by following Bluegreen Vacations' specific instructions and requirements. As a Bluegreen Vacation owner, you have access to a variety of vacation properties at different destinations, as well as additional benefits such as discounted travel options, exchange opportunities, and the ability to earn points for future vacations. You can also use your ownership for international travel, although availability may vary. To pay your ownership fees,
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
My husband and I have been Bluegreen owners for over 10 years. I'm looking for anyone that is currently a owner or have been but sold it.

We are trying to find a way to sell or get rid of our membership and not having any luck. Need to talk to someone that has been there or has experience in getting out!

(For those of you that are curious....Bluegreen is like a time share but uses points instead of fixed weeks.)

FTR...I am NOT trying to sell this to someone on here....I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy! Just seeking info.

We are owners have been for about 3 years. My husband ran into someone the other day that owns and they contacted Bluegreen about selling theirs back and Bluegreen i guess but it up for sale over 1 1/2 years ago and still has not sold. Sorry I couldn't help. We have enjoyed it so far. Tired of paying though.

I don't have any experience with BlueGreen...we are members of Disney Vacation club and LOVE it.

Perhaps if you cannot find a buyer, you can just continue to rent out your points? That's what we do when we travel less than expected. We can always find renters. There are a few timeshare message boards out there that might be able to be of help...

I know a lot of people sell them on ebay

PampChefJoy said:
I don't have any experience with BlueGreen...we are members of Disney Vacation club and LOVE it.

What is the Disny Vacation Club. Do you have a website??

Related to Any Bluegreen Vacation Owners Here?

1. How do I make a reservation at a Bluegreen Vacation property?

To make a reservation at a Bluegreen Vacation property, you can log in to your account on the Bluegreen Vacations website, call their reservations line, or use their online booking system. You will need your Bluegreen Vacation ownership information and desired travel dates.

2. Can I transfer my Bluegreen Vacation ownership to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your Bluegreen Vacation ownership to another person through a process called "deeding". This can be done by contacting Bluegreen Vacations and following their specific instructions and requirements for deeding.

3. What are the benefits of being a Bluegreen Vacation owner?

As a Bluegreen Vacation owner, you have access to a variety of vacation properties at different destinations, as well as additional benefits such as discounted travel options, exchange opportunities, and the ability to earn points for future vacations.

4. Can I use my Bluegreen Vacation ownership for international travel?

Yes, Bluegreen Vacations offers a variety of international destinations for owners to use their vacation properties. However, availability may vary depending on the specific property and time of year.

5. How do I pay my Bluegreen Vacation ownership fees?

You can pay your Bluegreen Vacation ownership fees through various methods such as online payments, phone payments, or by mail. You can also set up automatic payments for convenience. It is important to pay these fees on time to maintain your ownership and access to vacation properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies