• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Organization Fundraiiser in May?

In summary, it is possible to do a fundraiser for a non-profit organization in May by selling HWC and PC items and designating the show as a fundraiser instead of a cooking or catalog show. Customer support encourages this and will donate $1 for each HWC item sold and 15% of all sales to the organization. However, there was some confusion regarding whether the HWC items count towards the donation, but after speaking to customer support again, it was clarified that if the HWC items are ordered as guest orders during a fundraiser in May, the organization will receive 15% of all sales. It is recommended to call customer support for any further questions.
ChefinHarmony
My question is can you do a Fundraiser for another Non-Profit Organization in May? Meaning, sell the HWC items and PC items but put the show through as a Fundraiser instead of a Cooking or Catalog Show? I'm new to PC and the Organization I'm dealing with is interested in May because they can end their fundraiser at an Open House they have set up already for Memorial Day weekend. I just wasn't sure if every Fundraiser submitted for the month of May was designated as going to the American Cancer Society. I hope my question makes sense...
Thanks!
Joanne

yes you can
ChefinHarmony said:
My question is can you do a Fundraiser for another Non-Profit Organization in May? Meaning, sell the HWC items and PC items but put the show through as a Fundraiser instead of a Cooking or Catalog Show? I'm new to PC and the Organization I'm dealing with is interested in May because they can end their fundraiser at an Open House they have set up already for Memorial Day weekend. I just wasn't sure if every Fundraiser submitted for the month of May was designated as going to the American Cancer Society. I hope my question makes sense...
Thanks!
Joanne

I spoke to customer support last week on this very issue and they said yes you can. They encourage it, and while it seems like double payment they will still donate 1 dollar for each HWC item and pay 15% on both HWC and the regular items to the organization. They also commented that many consultants pick May due to the HWC items, plus your fundraising organization will be helping others and not just themselves. Sounds like a win win situation to me.
HTH
Joyce

ConfusedI am not comprehending for some reason.
What is HWC?

:D Duh, figured that one out.

I sent an e-mail to HO asking if 15% of the HWC products gets donated to the charity (my friend is going to do a local hospice in May). I was told it only included guest sales besides the HWC products.

Now someone asked HO and they said 15% of the HWC does go to the charity, which answer is right?

HWC and 15%
samcmills said:
I sent an e-mail to HO asking if 15% of the HWC products gets donated to the charity (my friend is going to do a local hospice in May). I was told it only included guest sales besides the HWC products.

Now someone asked HO and they said 15% of the HWC does go to the charity, which answer is right?

I spoke to support again last Friday and told them we had conflicting info, they looked it up and said the following. If the HWC items are a guest order during a fundraiser held the month of May, (they are the guest special the month of MAY) then the organization will get 15% of all sales. Example I gave them and they confirmed: If the show sales are 1,000.00 with 100 HWC items on guest orders the show would be as follows... 150.00 to organ.. 150.00 to commission and 100.00 to American Cancer Soc.($1 per each item). They said if anyone had ?s they could call. She did repeat that they had to be guest order.
Hope this clarifies it some,
Joyce

1. What is the deadline for signing up for the fundraiser in May?

The deadline for signing up for the fundraiser is typically 2-3 weeks before the event date. This allows us enough time to gather all the necessary materials and prepare for the fundraiser.

2. How much of the sales will go towards our organization?

For our fundraisers, we offer a profit of 15-20% of the total sales. This amount can vary depending on the total sales and other factors, but we always strive to provide a high return for our organization partners.

3. Can we choose which products to sell for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to sell for the fundraiser from our available catalog. We recommend selecting a variety of products to appeal to a wider audience and increase sales.

4. How will the products be delivered and distributed?

All products will be shipped directly to the organization's designated location. From there, the organization can distribute the products to their supporters or customers. We also offer the option for customers to have their products shipped directly to them for an additional fee.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees for the fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with us. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost would be for any additional shipping fees if customers choose to have their products shipped directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mmilus