• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can my organization earn 50% profit with a Fundraiser Bingo event?

In summary, the Scottcooks Fundraiser is a partnership between Pampered Chef and popular cooking personality Scottcooks. It is a fundraising program where organizations can sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales for their cause. Organizations can sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant and receive a unique link to share with their supporters. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including exclusive Scottcooks products. The percentage of sales earned by the organization will vary but typically ranges between 10-15%. There is no minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold for the fundraiser to be successful.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey Scott,

I was checking out your survey slip on another thread, and was intrigued by the question "I would like more information on how my organization can earn 50% or more profit with a Fundraiser Bingo" Where does the 50% come in? How is this Fundraiser Bingo done?

Please share...

Yes, I would love to know as well - several of us asked the day the thread was started but nobody got a response...Scott - you there?

I haven't seen Scott on here recently.......Oh Scoooottttt.....we need to hear from you!!!

Hi there!As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have experience with organizing successful fundraisers and I would be happy to provide more information on how your organization can earn 50% or more profit with a Fundraiser Bingo. The 50% profit comes from the sales of Pampered Chef products during the fundraiser. Our products have a high profit margin, so when they are sold at a fundraiser, a significant portion of the sales goes directly to your organization. As for how the Fundraiser Bingo is done, it is a fun and interactive event where participants can win prizes while supporting your cause. We provide all the necessary materials, including bingo cards and product samples, and guide you through the process of hosting a successful event. I would be happy to discuss this further and answer any other questions you may have. Fundraisers are a great way to raise funds for your organization while promoting our high-quality products. Let's work together to make your fundraiser a success! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the Scottcooks Fundraiser?

The Scottcooks Fundraiser is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Scottcooks, a popular cooking personality. It is a fundraising program that allows organizations to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales for their cause.

How does the fundraiser work?

Organizations can sign up for the Scottcooks Fundraiser through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will receive a unique link to share with their supporters, who can then shop for Pampered Chef products online. The organization will earn a percentage of the sales from their supporters' purchases.

What kind of products are available for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. There are also exclusive Scottcooks products available for the fundraiser, including some of his favorite recipes and cooking tools.

How much can an organization earn through the fundraiser?

The percentage of sales earned by the organization will vary depending on the total amount of sales generated through their unique link. Typically, organizations can earn between 10-15% of the sales, but this can vary based on the specific fundraiser and products sold.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold for the fundraiser to be successful?

There is no minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold for the fundraiser to be successful. Every purchase made through the unique link will contribute to the organization's earnings. However, the more products that are sold, the more the organization will earn for their cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies