• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing Your New Pampered Chef Business

In summary, you can include your occupation in e-mails to friends and family, but you cannot list your company name on the internet. You can put your website on your property (cars,etc) and posters,etc.
kaceyleigh2
I'm not sure where to post this...but I'll post it here :D
Ok...so I know that you can't have you're personal website address posted anywhere online...( I don't have one, yet, anyways...) but you can send out e-mails to family and friends to announce your new Pampered Chef Business (without putting your web address)...So my question is, can you put your "occupation" on personal profiles like Myspace? and can you post bulletins to people on your friends list announcing your business (also w/out posting your web address)? I would think it would be an extension of e-mailing friends/family.
I was just wondering b/c I don't want to break any Pampered Chef laws this early in the game!

I beleive the rule of thumb isthat you can tell the whole world wide web what you do but you can not include your web address.
You can include it in your e-mails to clients and friends and family but not on another website or search engine.

Cool Thanks!

I have to disagree. I know for certain that we are not allowed to list our occupation on Yahoo profiles or anything similar to that, including Myspace. I am not sure why, but that is the rule. We are allowed to e-mail or send a message to friends and family, but not in a public forum that others would see. You can include you website in e-mails to friends and family, but again, not in anything that is public. It is meant to level the playing field for all consultants to have equal opportunities.

I just looked through the P&P and didn't see anything about not saying what you do on the internet, just you can't post your web address on the web....e-mails only. If you couldn't publicly announce that you are a PC consultant then logically I would think that there would be nothing on cars as far as the vinyl lettering or we wouldn't be able to purchase the posters with the tear-off cards to put up in public places.

We can put our info on business cards, e-mails we send to friends, family, customers,etc but cannot list our website anywhere on the internet/web (just our own PC site). We can put it on our property (cars,etc) and posters,etc.like Andrea wrote.

I think there is a rule somewhere about not having it listed on any profile. That is why the *crazy* at LMAD won't accept you if you have it on your profile, because it violates PC rules. I have it on mine anyway, but I remember reading somewhere that it isn't allowed.

I thought I would find it this came directly off the website under advertising and publicity policies.....
Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines
Consultants and above Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site or approved vendor sites like Visual Impact Products, do not list the company name when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.
You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes. Spamming is not allowed.

You may not sell any Pampered Chef® products — current or discontinued — through online auction houses (like eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered Chef®Personal Web Site.

You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants about the business. Please do not mention, advertise or promote your Pampered Chef® business on any chat rooms, other than those created for communicating with other Consultants.

Last edited:
I have to also say that I have seen another message board that was mentioned on this site today where some of our members were there and said that they were PC consultants and I cringed.

What are the benefits of starting a Pampered Chef business?

Starting a Pampered Chef business allows you to be your own boss, set your own schedule, and earn income through sharing products you love with others. As a consultant, you also have access to discounts, bonuses, and support from a community of fellow consultants.

How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a small fee for the starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and resources you need to start your business. You will also have access to training and support to help you launch your business successfully.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products to keep our catalog fresh and exciting.

How do I market and promote my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to various marketing and promotional tools, including your own personalized website, social media graphics, and product catalogs. You can also host cooking parties, attend vendor events, and reach out to friends and family to spread the word about your business.

What kind of support and training can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to help you succeed in your business. You will have access to online training materials, virtual and in-person training sessions, and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and advice. Additionally, you will have a mentor to guide you through your first few months as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Summer0919
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Summer0919
  • MrsNetNut404