• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing My B-Day Club! How Do I Make It "Catchy"?

i think its called the generic order form and on the top of the form it has space to write your name address and bday so everyone knows who to send their order to!
pampered2007
I want to start a birthday club for my hosts and customers! I would like to treat those that are interested to either 10% off their order during their birthday month OR they can choose $10 in additional free product if they host a show during their birthday month. I plan on sending an email out today making the big announcement....but I need some ideas of what to say to make it "catchy". Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!

i too have a birthday club. i don't know what you can say now but at shows when i talk about it, i just tell them to make sure they write their birthday month on their order form ( i make my own order forms and have a special blank for this already) and tell them when their birthday month comes along they will recieve a special gift from me! which is 10% off their order in their bday month, or if they have a party then $15 in FREE pc product!

I am just sending an email out today announcing my birthday club and telling everyone how it works and what they receive when they join. I really hope to get some feedback from it. This could be a great way to boost sales and bookings!

Jessica, just curious...do you send out a postcard or anything the month before the persons birthday??? I think I am going to make up some birthday postcards from Vistaprint!

Oh my gosh -- I love the idea of a birthday club!

I have had one response back that wants to join the club! YAY! I also had one that stated her family is on a very tight budget and she can't afford to purchase anything right now. That started to make me think that I maybe it would be a good idea to include a free gift (such as the current Season's Best) along with the birthday postcard that I am going to send out. At least then if the person can not afford to use the 10% discount at the time and opts not to host a show, they are at least getting something for their birthday. Oh how I wish I could make up my mind! lol

What does everyone else do for their birthday clubs?

Jessica,
I'd love to see one of your order forms......as I make or do my own too, but I've tweaked one format that my director sent out many many years ago. I've updated and changed, but keep basic info. the same.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Lisa

For those who have Birthday Clubs, do you ask them for a Wish List, that you can have like a Gift Registry, for their family members to call you, and get ideas of products they want???

I believe, but have not used it, that with P3, if they are at least a guest, you can enter their Wish List, and then put them on your Contact list. Hopefully, there is some kind of flag on that Contact that lets you know they have entries in the Wish List. Does anyone know for certain about how the Wish List works?

pampered2007 said:
Jessica, just curious...do you send out a postcard or anything the month before the persons birthday??? I think I am going to make up some birthday postcards from Vistaprint!

yes i made up some postcards through vistaprint and will send them out the week or so before their bday month. the postcard reminds them about the special i am offering

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Jessica,
I'd love to see one of your order forms......as I make or do my own too, but I've tweaked one format that my director sent out many many years ago. I've updated and changed, but keep basic info. the same.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Lisa

i got the order form off here i think it was titled generic order form i can't remember right off hand...and then i just added something to it. my info, my specials, and then of course a spot for their bday month! and then i always go over the orderform at teh shows adn tell everyone to put their bday month on there. and if they are not planning on ordering anything then they too can still get it on the bday club, i have a peice of paper on my table they can write their name address adn bday on.

If it is not the PC order form, I don't think it makes the guarantee valid. Just like the OOFs say "This form may not be used as an original sales receipt" so I'm thinking you must use the 3-ply form.

pcchefjane said:
If it is not the PC order form, I don't think it makes the guarantee valid. Just like the OOFs say "This form may not be used as an original sales receipt" so I'm thinking you must use the 3-ply form.

the order form i use at my shows is not their recipet...i only use these for my use. i keep these and then give them an official recipet on the 3 ply order form. but i like to be able to add my own things to these. don't worry they are getting their OFFICIAL recipet!

1. How do I make my B-Day Club announcement catchy?

There are a few key elements that can make your B-Day Club announcement more catchy. First, use an attention-grabbing headline that clearly communicates the purpose of your club. Second, include some fun and playful language that will make people excited to join. Third, use visuals such as emojis or fun graphics to make the announcement more visually appealing. Lastly, make sure to highlight the benefits of joining the club, such as exclusive discounts or special birthday treats.

2. Do I need to have a specific age requirement for my B-Day Club?

No, there is no specific age requirement for a B-Day Club. However, it's important to make sure the club is appropriate for the age group you are targeting. For example, if you are running a B-Day Club for kids, you may want to focus on fun activities and treats, while a B-Day Club for adults may include more sophisticated perks or discounts.

3. How can I promote my B-Day Club to attract more members?

There are various ways to promote your B-Day Club and attract more members. You can start by sharing the announcement on your social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You can also create flyers or posters to hang up in your local community or send out an email blast to your customers. Additionally, you can partner with other businesses or organizations to cross-promote your club.

4. Can I offer different rewards or perks for different membership levels in my B-Day Club?

Yes, you can offer different rewards or perks for different membership levels in your B-Day Club. This can add a sense of exclusivity and encourage members to upgrade their membership. Some ideas for different membership levels could include different levels of discounts, free gifts, or access to special events.

5. How often should I send out updates or promotions to my B-Day Club members?

The frequency of updates or promotions sent to your B-Day Club members may vary, but it's important to not overwhelm them with too many messages. A good rule of thumb is to send out updates or promotions at least once a month, but no more than once a week. This will keep your club members engaged and excited without bombarding them with too much information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706