• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone suggested a product to Pampered Chef and seen it in the catalog?

In summary, people have requested a product from PC to make taco shells, a product to make pizza shells, and a product to make small plates.
sjackson
I emailed Pchef a suggestion to get a burger patty shaping tool, I have an old school tupperware one for the 80's but it's kinda warpped from age and I can't find anything that works as well, even the new tupperware. I got an email back thanking me for the suggestion. But, I wonder has anyone suggested a product and then saw it actually end up in the catalog?

Sure. Lots of my suggestions have made it. And I'm sure many others made those same suggestions. The more times they hear the same idea the more likely it might make it in.

I love hearing product suggestions... what else is on people's mind? (and yes, I send all my suggestions to head office).I suggest that PC get rid of plastic (Tupperware does that so well anyway) and switch over to bamboo fiber for their outdoor entertaining dishes. My husband was TOTALLY impressed with the bamboo fiber mixing bowls. I have a cheap set of plates in the same material, and we use them all summer long.

I am constantly getting requests from my customers for open stock Executive Cookware. They have a set but want to add one or two more of their favorite pan to their collection. I keep sending this in but no luck yet.

How about a nylon mini serving spatula? I added this to my suggestion list recently.

Cookbook stand to match our simple additions pieces. I've also had several people want one of the wire cheese cutters that's attached to a cutting board.

veggie scrubber, use to have a small hand held, wooden bristles...loved it, but was rough on it, can't find another like it...

I have a customer that just asked for mini pizza stones to do personal size pizzas for family pizza nights. Maybe if they came as a set of four or something that would likely sell well!

a customer wants a bloomin onion cutter

byrd1956 said:

Oh that's quite interesting! I've never seen that before.

Sell them our apple wedger, tell them not to cut the root off, & not to cut all the way to the bottom and just keep rotating it around the onion. I use it to make mine that way
The veggie wedger & french fry cutter would probably work too

We had a hamburger press years ago....I don't know why it was discontinued since I see it in cookware stores from time to time. The reason that cookware pieces are not sold individually is because they would have to be packed in individual boxes and shipped to the US that way and it would make the price prohibitive - at least that was the reason the last time I heard this suggestion addressed.

we

I had people request a a product to make taco shells for salads and also another round one to keep taco shells warm with a lid.

Malinda Klein said:
I had people request a a product to make taco shells for salads and also another round one to keep taco shells warm with a lid.

We have those, you just have to be creative:

Taco Bowls - Turn muffin pan upside-down and spray lightly with cooking spray. Place tortillas between cups [as shown- photo on my FB page under Kitchen Tips & Tricks photo album]. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes

Taco Shell Warmer - Round Covered Baker

KateInTheKitchen said:
Oh that's quite interesting! I've never seen that before.

I have one that I purchased many years ago. Trust me, it isn't worth the effort :rolleyes:

byrd1956 said:

Our apple wedger will do this! Just don't push the wedger all the way through the onion.

I'd love Pampered Chef to team up with Esse for their Carryall Shopping Bags.Check them out:http://www.essereusablebags.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=E&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CARRYALL

We also had a small round stoneware plate like for small pizzas , didn't really sell

chef131doreen said:
We also had a small round stoneware plate like for small pizzas , didn't really sell
I sold a ton of those and still get / see requests for them. It's like everything else, they sell for some and not for others.

1. What is the process for submitting an idea for a product to Pampered Chef?

To submit an idea for a product to Pampered Chef, you can fill out the "New Product Idea" form on our website or email our product development team directly. Please provide as much detail as possible about your idea, including any sketches or prototypes.

2. How long does it typically take for an idea to be considered and potentially added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

The timeline for considering and adding a product to our catalog varies and can take anywhere from several months to a year or more. Our product development team carefully evaluates each idea to ensure it aligns with our brand and meets our quality standards.

3. Can I submit an idea for a product that is similar to one already in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, we welcome all ideas for new products, even if they are similar to ones already in our catalog. Our product development team takes into consideration current trends and customer demand when evaluating new ideas.

4. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is chosen and added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

If your idea is chosen and added to our catalog, you will be credited as the creator of the product. However, we do not offer compensation for product ideas. Our focus is on providing our customers with high-quality, innovative products.

5. Is there a limit to the number of product ideas I can submit to Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to the number of product ideas you can submit to Pampered Chef. We encourage our customers to share their ideas and feedback with us, as it helps us continue to provide the best products possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kcmckay