• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

American Diabetes Assoc. Fundraiser

In summary, a consultant in Melinda's cluster has given her the opportunity to host a fundraiser/open house show for the American Diabetes Association. Melinda is looking for healthy and diabetic-friendly recipe ideas as she has never done a fundraiser before. Suggestions include offering dips and spreads, fresh fruits and vegetables, low-sugar desserts, and grilled lean meats or fish. Good luck with the fundraiser!
melindag
Hello everyone....I was given the "gift" of a fundraiser/open house show from a consultant in my cluster who is planning to go inactive. It's for the end of August and it is for the American Diabetes Assoc and one of the walks for diabetes.

The date, location and time are already set in place - just a change in consultant with me jumping in to do the show.

Recipe has not been chosen yet - and I would like to do something healthy, lite and diabetic friendly.

Any ideas? I have never done a fundraiser before so I'm feeling a little uncertain. I want it to be a success.

thanks!
Melinda

One idea could be to offer a selection of dips and spreads. For example, hummus is a great healthy option that is low in fat and carbohydrates and can be served with vegetables or crackers. Other options could include guacamole, tzatziki, baba ghanoush, and bruschetta. You could also offer some lighter snacks such as air-popped popcorn or a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables. If you want to offer something sweet, consider making a low-sugar lemon bar or a fresh fruit tart. Finally, offer a selection of low-calorie beverages such as iced tea and flavored waters.

Hi Melinda! That sounds like a great opportunity to support a good cause and showcase your skills as a consultant. As for recipe ideas, have you considered incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables into your dishes? Maybe a colorful fruit salad or a veggie platter with a healthy dip could be a hit. You could also try making some sugar-free or low-sugar desserts, like a fruit crumble or a yogurt parfait. Another idea could be to offer a variety of grilled lean meats or fish as a main dish option. Good luck with your fundraiser and I'm sure it will be a success!

1. What is the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser?

The American Diabetes Association Fundraiser is an annual event held by the American Diabetes Association to raise funds for research, education, and advocacy for individuals living with diabetes.

2. How does Pampered Chef contribute to the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Diabetes Association and contributes by donating a portion of the sales from designated products to the fundraiser. We also encourage our consultants to host cooking parties and donate a portion of their commission to the cause.

3. Can I make a direct donation to the American Diabetes Association through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Diabetes Association through Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website and select the designated products or make a direct donation at checkout.

4. Are there any exclusive products or promotions for the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser?

Yes, each year Pampered Chef releases exclusive products and promotions to support the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser. These products are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I get involved with the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to get involved with the American Diabetes Association Fundraiser through Pampered Chef. You can host a cooking party, purchase designated products, or make a direct donation. You can also spread the word and encourage others to support this important cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies