• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Really a Future Director Now?!

In summary, "It's Official" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn exclusive rewards and discounts by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to shop their products. To become a host, reach out to an independent Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Hosts can earn free and discounted products, access exclusive deals, and have a fun cooking experience with loved ones. Rewards and discounts can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account and there are no requirements or obligations, but it is recommended to host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales for maximum benefits.
Lisa2Boys
I am a Future Director. Never thought it would happen.

Yipee!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!

That is great news!

Congratulations!

WOHOO - Welcome to the Future Director club!!!

Yeah, Lisa!!!!:D

I'll be lookin' for you in Cincy in January! (of course, that assumes I'll make it by then, too!)

Congratulations:) :) :) :) :)

Good job! Now you're on a roll. Those next three are just around the corner!

Congrats! Enjoy the bonus!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

Congrats.....

Congrats - hope to join you soon!!

Congratulations! You'll be getting that call before too long.

Way to go....!!!!

Related to Am I Really a Future Director Now?!

What is "It's Official" and how does it work?

"It's Official" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn exclusive rewards and discounts by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to shop our products. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

How do I become a "It's Official" host?

To become an "It's Official" host, you can reach out to your independent Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will guide you through the process of hosting a party and earning rewards.

What are the benefits of being an "It's Official" host?

As an "It's Official" host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have access to exclusive host-only deals and promotions. Plus, you get to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience!

How do I track my rewards and discounts as an "It's Official" host?

You can track your rewards and discounts through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in to your account and click on the "It's Official" tab to view your current rewards and discounts. Your consultant will also keep you updated on your progress and rewards.

Are there any requirements or obligations to become an "It's Official" host?

There are no requirements or obligations to become an "It's Official" host. However, we do recommend hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales to maximize your rewards and discounts. Your consultant will work with you to plan and host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
baychef