• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Future Director and How Do I Become One for Pampered Chef?

In summary, a Future Director is a leadership role in the Pampered Chef business that involves mentoring, setting and achieving sales and recruiting goals. To become a Future Director, one must be an active consultant, have achieved the title of Senior Consultant, and meet certain sales and sponsorship requirements. The benefits of becoming a Future Director include increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and potential for greater recognition. The timeline for becoming a Future Director varies, but it is achievable with dedication and effort. It is possible to balance other commitments while working towards becoming a Future Director by setting goals and priorities.
babywings76
Gold Member
PC sent me a letter addressing me as a Future Director, letting me know about Conference. I thought I was just a regular consultant since I'm brand new.

Future Directors are consultant with 2 or more active (but not 5 active, qualified) recruits. The recruits don't have to be qualified, but must be active.

Do you have 2 signed consultants? That is what a Future Director is. If you do not, call your director and ask him or her what to do.

Then, study your business guide to learn all that this business has to offer when you add to your team!

What's a Future Director?

A Future Director is someone who has the potential to become a Director in the Pampered Chef business. This is a leadership role that involves mentoring and supporting other consultants, as well as setting and achieving sales and recruiting goals.

What are the requirements to become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have achieved the title of Senior Consultant. You must also have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales and have sponsored at least one new consultant.

What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director?

Becoming a Future Director comes with many benefits, including increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, the opportunity to attend leadership conferences, and the potential for even greater rewards and recognition.

How long does it typically take to become a Future Director?

The timeline for becoming a Future Director varies for each consultant, as it depends on individual effort and dedication. Some consultants may achieve this milestone in a few months, while for others it may take a year or more.

Can I still be a Future Director if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can still become a Future Director while balancing other commitments. Many successful Directors have full-time jobs or families, and they are able to manage their time effectively to grow their Pampered Chef business. It's all about setting goals and priorities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies