• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!

In summary, "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef with easy and quick recipes for busy individuals. The author is the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen and the recipes are suitable for various dietary restrictions. The book is currently only available in physical format through Pampered Chef consultants. The ingredients for the recipes can be easily found at most grocery stores.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I know it was on here, but now I can't find it!
Can anyone help me? :confused:

There was an order form for a Trifle Bowl Recipe Book to have personalized with my info. I did this, got them -they're Terrific! :p But now I cannot find the order form to order more and share with my cluster!

Help! :cry:

contact John....pampered1224. He's the one who designed this and is taking the orders.

it was john selling them

your too quick linda i was just going to search for his site name lol

I know John so I didn't have to search for his Chef Success screen name.....I would however have to search for that thread and the order info, and I just don't feel like it right now......sorry.

Thank you so much! :)
I was already trying to search for more than 15 minutes!

Related to Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!

1. What is "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!"?

"Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features easy and quick recipes for busy individuals.

2. Who is the author of "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!"?

The author of "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" is the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" include options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets.

4. Can I purchase "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" in physical or digital format?

Currently, "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" is only available in physical format through Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Alright! I'm Getting Frazzled!" can be found at most grocery stores and are commonly used in everyday cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies