• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Already Dissing the the 2009 Incentive on Cs

In summary, the conversation was about a potential trip incentive for consultants and their teams. Some were disappointed about certain aspects, such as the travel allowance, but overall there was excitement and motivation to achieve the necessary points to earn the trip. Some consultants also mentioned negative reactions from others, but they remained positive and excited about the opportunity. There was also a mention of alternative gift card options for those not interested in the trip.
chefkathy
I may just throw in the towel over there.

Goodness!

what?!?!?
I had some that were a little bummed about the recruiting parts, but when they realized how many points they get for them (and that I will train them) they were a-ok. I even had 3 potentials show up, and they all were so impressed with the quality of the trip. i mean come on, it for 4 people for crying out loud!! How freakin' awesome is that!!!

as for the potentials, I'm hoping I'll have a FD soon. Or atleast a future FD!

The ONLY thing I was bummed about was the travel allowance for level 2. $600 won't fly 2 of us to Florida. I was a bit disappointed that they wouldn't just cover the round trip airfare. So I guess I better shoot for level 3 huh???:D

I did hear some poo-poo'ing about the Conference registration being the level one incentive.

I have a consultant who now wants to promote to Director! That is HUGE for me, out of all my consultants no one claims they want to recruit no matter how I present it. So for her to not only want to recruit but promote...I'm ecstatic! And I think the trip is Amazing! It is attainable for everyone. And a trip for 4!! What other company is sending your family on vacation?! I love PC :)

amy07 said:
what?!?!?
I had some that were a little bummed about the recruiting parts, but when they realized how many points they get for them (and that I will train them) they were a-ok. I even had 3 potentials show up, and they all were so impressed with the quality of the trip. i mean come on, it for 4 people for crying out loud!! How freakin' awesome is that!!!

as for the potentials, I'm hoping I'll have a FD soon. Or atleast a future FD!

They do not need to recruit one person. They can sell $115,000 and earn level four!;)

Christ Follower said:
The ONLY thing I was bummed about was the travel allowance for level 2. $600 won't fly 2 of us to Florida. I was a bit disappointed that they wouldn't just cover the round trip airfare. So I guess I better shoot for level 3 huh???:D

I did hear some poo-poo'ing about the Conference registration being the level one incentive.

The travel allowance is for people who opt to make their own travel arrangements. Otherwise PC handles your travel arrangements and will fly ALL of you there.

For level 2, the option is not for PC to handle the travel arrangements (as usual), but rather for there to be a $600 travel allowance ONLY. That is one of the differences between the levels this time: at level 3 and higher, it says they will handle it.

That's ok, though! We just have to shoot for 3 or higher so that they can fully take care of it! :)

dannyzmom said:
The travel allowance is for people who opt to make their own travel arrangements. Otherwise PC handles your travel arrangements and will fly ALL of you there.

For the complaints on CS, I just kicked the butts a little!

I am so excited about this trip!!!

Well, we all knew that would be coming!Oh and as an FYI in case some of you don't know, my NED let us know yesterday that there are going to be gift card options for each level for anyone not excited about WDW. They are the same as this year. HTH! :)

Ha! Well, I snuck over to CS already. So glad to see the great posts to counter-balance those negative ones!!

When the trip was announced at our meeting last night, barely anyone cheered or clapped. Out of about 100 people, I'd say maybe 20 we're excited. It was sad to see...

It's the same people who are always negative and want everything for nothing. I wish they'd just start a "BAG" thread (Bitch and Gripe) and just post all their negativity in it and not bring down someone else's excitement.

I am thrilled about the inventives. I haven't told DS yet. I'm going to make a really big barometer with 500 point increments on it and let DS color them in everytime I have a show/recruit in 2009. I think that will get him excited.

pamperedlinda said:
It's the same people who are always negative and want everything for nothing. I wish they'd just start a "BAG" thread (Bitch and Gripe) and just post all their negativity in it and not bring down someone else's excitement.

I am thrilled about the inventives. I haven't told DS yet. I'm going to make a really big barometer with 500 point increments on it and let DS color them in everytime I have a show/recruit in 2009. I think that will get him excited.

Good idea! i'm going to do that too and I don't even have kids!!!

So what are the changes to the recruiting requirements? Do you get more points for recruits now or something?

what an awesome idea Linda~I think I will do the same!!!

You know, the hard part for me is that this is the only option. I will not be able to get hubby to go to WDW. I don't know who else I would bring. I don't have kids. I think there should have been another option for people like me who don't have kids! I mean, even if I could get hubby to come, who else would we bring and feel comfortable sharing a room with? I dunno, I'm just not excited, but some of my downline is.I am also a bit miffed that the director "bonus" is only 500 points!!!!! Anyone else feel gipped with that one and with no promotion bonus?

I figure that they never have to give us anything so I won't complain about what we get!Every other company I worked for the only bonuses I got was the privilege of keeping my job (and they loved reminding us of that!) Oh... one year I did get a company sweatshirt.I'll take ANY extra points I can get.

cmdtrgd said:
You know, the hard part for me is that this is the only option. I will not be able to get hubby to go to WDW. I don't know who else I would bring. I don't have kids. I think there should have been another option for people like me who don't have kids! I mean, even if I could get hubby to come, who else would we bring and feel comfortable sharing a room with? I dunno, I'm just not excited, but some of my downline is.

I am also a bit miffed that the director "bonus" is only 500 points!!!!! Anyone else feel gipped with that one and with no promotion bonus?

If you and Hubby go there will be people with 5 6 7 kids that you will be able to sell off the extra's to in lue of a spot in you room ON PAPER

What is a director bonus?

I am so excited about WDW... I just wish I was going to be able to take advantage of all the Jan bonus points. I started in April the year they offered this last and just couldn't do it without the first couple of months.

My brother did his externship at WDW (he's a REAL chef...lol). He said there is a TON to do if you don't have kids!

On the thread of "receiving out NMD packet" I expressed my disappointment in the trip. I then, however, became excited for my team who have children. And then there is also the gift card option too that is not shabby at all.

I have "twisted" my thinking around to realize that this business is successful if it isn't all about me. If this is the carrot that pushes someone out of their comfort zone to achieve more to benefit them and their family, then my rewards will be two fold. I then became excited about this incentive.

I am not completely thrilled about the incentive changes, but I am still in the process of trying to "twist" my thinking about that too! I am just concerned that if they set the bar too high, frustration will set in.

Now that the election is finally here, it will give those on CS something to complain about!!! There is so little I read over there now, anyway. Too bad everyone can not channel their energy into planning how to achieve more in their businesses.

The gift card option ROCKS! I met a director that didn't want London so she took her $2500 gift card and booked a 7-day trip to Mexico for her family of 4 including airfare to an all-inclusive resort! I loved that idea. So even though she didn't "earn the trip," she earned an awesome trip!!!! And her trip cost her $2499!!! How cool is that?

The points are actually lower for someone to earn Level 2 who is not a Director.

Related to Already Dissing the the 2009 Incentive on Cs

What is the 2009 Incentive on Cs and why is it being dissed?

The 2009 Incentive on Cs is a sales incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. It is being dissed because many consultants feel that the requirements and rewards are not as appealing as previous years.

What are the requirements for the 2009 Incentive on Cs?

The requirements include reaching a certain sales goal, booking a certain number of parties, and recruiting a certain number of new consultants.

What rewards are offered for achieving the 2009 Incentive on Cs?

The rewards include a trip to Mexico, a cash bonus, and a special recognition at the annual conference.

How does the 2009 Incentive on Cs compare to previous years' incentives?

Many consultants feel that the requirements for the 2009 Incentive on Cs are more difficult to achieve and the rewards are not as attractive as previous years' incentives.

Is it worth participating in the 2009 Incentive on Cs?

It ultimately depends on the individual's goals and priorities. Some consultants may find the rewards and recognition worth the effort, while others may choose to focus on other aspects of their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies