• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find 'How Sweet it Is All Occasion Cookies' Booklet from 2000?

In summary, the All Occasion Cookie Booklet includes 25 delicious cookie recipes for every occasion and is designed to be easy to follow for both beginner and experienced bakers. It also offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options. While it is recommended to use the listed ingredients for best results, you can experiment with different ingredients. The booklet is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats on the website.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I am doing a cookie exchange in December for a woman that had a copy of a booklet from 2000, titled: How Sweet it Is All Occasion Cookies. I know they are long gone from the supply order, but she really, really wants to use them at her show. Would anyone happen to have any, or know where to get some? I would probably need 30. Help?! :D

Unfortunately, it sounds like it would be difficult to find copies of this booklet with cookies recipes from 2000. Your best bet may be to try searching online for used copies of this booklet, as some people may have kept them or be selling them on websites such as eBay. You could also try reaching out to the publisher or the author of the book. Good luck in your search!

Hi there! I'm not sure if I can be of much help, but have you tried searching online for a digital version of the booklet? It's possible that someone may have scanned and uploaded it somewhere. Also, have you checked with any local bakeries or specialty stores? They may have a physical copy of the booklet or be able to make the cookies for you. Good luck with your search!

1. How many recipes are included in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

The All Occasion Cookie Booklet includes 25 delicious cookie recipes for every occasion.

2. Are the recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for both beginner and experienced bakers.

3. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

Yes, the All Occasion Cookie Booklet includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including gluten-free and vegan options.

4. Can I use ingredients other than those listed in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet?

While we recommend using the specific ingredients listed in the All Occasion Cookie Booklet for the best results, you can certainly experiment with different ingredients to suit your preferences.

5. Is the All Occasion Cookie Booklet available in a digital format?

Yes, the All Occasion Cookie Booklet is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BettieC
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bridgetbakes