• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alerts for Comments on Your Business Page!

In summary, the Hyper Alerts Facebook app will send you email alerts when someone posts on your Facebook page. You don't need to have the app installed on your phone to get the alerts.
FYI - just incase some aren't aware, if you have facebook downloaded to your phone, you won't need this application.

Malinda Klein said:
FYI - just incase some aren't aware, if you have facebook downloaded to your phone, you won't need this application.

I access FB on my phone all the time, but I still don't get alerts for my Page. FB doesn't provide alerts for Pages, only Profiles. In order to know that someone has commented on something I posted, or has posted on the Wall on my Page, I have had to go to my Page and look for this stuff. The problem is, I don't have a lot of activity on my Page yet, so often I forget to check.

I never set up a business page, but it sounds like a great way to stay up-to-date without having to remember to go look every day.

LOL - Okay, the retired Police Dispatcher is coming out in me ... I can't stop thinking about the fact that this is also a great way for a stalker or controlling spouse/significant other to monitor everything happening on your personal page. :thumbdown:

Sheila said:
LOL - Okay, the retired Police Dispatcher is coming out in me ... I can't stop thinking about the fact that this is also a great way for a stalker or controlling spouse/significant other to monitor everything happening on your personal page. :thumbdown:

I thought about that, how you can really follow ANY page. But from what I can tell (and I might test), is that it can only monitor things that are posted for "Everyone". That means you wouldn't be able to monitor a profile that's private.

OK, I tried to "follow" my personal profile and got this:

This URL can not be used. Are you sure it's a Facebook Page and not a user or group.

So it can only be used for Pages.

Last edited:
That's good! ;)

Related to Alerts for Comments on Your Business Page!

1. How do I set up alerts for comments on my business page?

To set up alerts for comments on your business page, you first need to go to your page settings. From there, click on "Notifications" and then select "Edit" next to the "Comment" section. Choose the option to receive a notification every time someone comments on your page, and then save your changes.

2. Can I customize the type of comments I receive alerts for?

Yes, you can customize the type of comments you receive alerts for. In your page settings, click on "Notifications" and then select "Edit" next to the "Comment" section. Here, you can choose to receive alerts for all comments, only comments from friends, or only comments from people who like your page.

3. How will I receive alerts for comments on my business page?

You will receive alerts for comments on your business page in the same way you receive other notifications from Facebook. This can include push notifications on your phone, email notifications, or notifications within the Facebook app or website.

4. Is there a way to turn off alerts for comments on my business page?

Yes, you can turn off alerts for comments on your business page by going to your page settings and clicking on "Notifications." From there, click on "Edit" next to the "Comment" section and choose the option to turn off notifications. Keep in mind that this will also turn off notifications for all other types of comments on your page.

5. Can I view all the comments I've received alerts for in one place?

Yes, you can view all the comments you've received alerts for in one place by going to your page and clicking on the "Notifications" tab. Here, you will see a list of all recent notifications, including comments on your page. You can also filter the notifications by type, such as only showing comments or only showing likes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ericadboone