• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Airport Transfer to Sheraton Towers

In summary, Susan Adams paid $14 for a cab ride from the airport to her hotel and then paid another $10 for a shared ride home. She is going to take the Airport Express Shuttle from OHare to the downtown hotels for $2.00 per person.
DZmom
Hey all! I'm curious as to how everyone during the 1st 2 waves got to and from the airport and the Towers? I leave Lexington, KY @ a little after 1pm on Saturday and my DH is driving me crazy about the travel arrangements. I've called my director AT LEAST a dozen times this week so far, so I thought I'd ask you all!

Thanks in advance!

There is s huttle for $34 each way per person or you can grab a bunch of people and split a cab.

DZmom said:
Hey all! I'm curious as to how everyone during the 1st 2 waves got to and from the airport and the Towers? I leave Lexington, KY @ a little after 1pm on Saturday and my DH is driving me crazy about the travel arrangements. I've called my director AT LEAST a dozen times this week so far, so I thought I'd ask you all!

Thanks in advance!

from airport to hotel in a cab shared by 3 I paid $14 plus tip. On the way home we were able to pay $10each and includes tip.

its_me_susan said:
from airport to hotel in a cab shared by 3 I paid $14 plus tip. On the way home we were able to pay $10each and includes tip.

That's a GREAT deal Susan!! I am giong to look for other Cheffers at the airport when I arrive!! Why did you have to be in a different wave than me!?!?!?

I get into Midway Airport at about 3:30 on Saturday. Me and another consultant were going to take the subway to the Sheraton Towers...$4.00. There's walking of about .1 miles after you get off but thats nothing!

My group got a tip from a flight attendant who is cousins with a fellow cluster member. We took the "L", and it was only $2 per person! Now, make sure you know which stop you need...just ask someone where you get your ticket. The stop we got off at was only 1 block from the Palmer. It was a fun way to experience the city. (I wouldn't do it at night though!:eek: )
We took a shuttle back to the airport...if you have a group it is $12 per person.

The "L" is what I'm wanting to do, but since I'm with the group I guess that I'll be doing what the group wants!

Has anyone taken the "L" from OHare?

Airport Express Discount CouponsAnyone who might be considering taking the Airport Express Shuttle from the airport to the downtown hotels should visit www.airportexpress.com and print out the $2.00 off coupon! It might save you a couple of bucks off of your fare, making it more reasonable.

See you in Chicago!!!:)

chefjanet said:
Anyone who might be considering taking the Airport Express Shuttle from the airport to the downtown hotels should visit www.airportexpress.com and print out the $2.00 off coupon! It might save you a couple of bucks off of your fare, making it more reasonable.

See you in Chicago!!!:)

Thank you!! Do you know what the base fare is from OHare to the Sheraton? I couldn;t find it anywhere on the site.

Have fun everyone! It's so exciting! Thanks for all the tips on transfers and such...
Looking forward to seeing you all cross the stage...my turn will be next year.
Hope one if not more wins the shopping spree...wouldn't that be awesome!?

Sue Adams
Independent Consultant
w/the Pampered Chef
WAVE 3-Palmer House
WOOOHOOO

dannyzmom said:
That's a GREAT deal Susan!! I am giong to look for other Cheffers at the airport when I arrive!! Why did you have to be in a different wave than me!?!?!?

We'll be there together in Texas!!!!

I can't wait to hear about your walk and breakfast with DORIS!!! What are you wearing?

1. What is the cost for airport transfer to Sheraton Towers?

The cost for airport transfer to Sheraton Towers varies depending on the mode of transportation chosen. Typically, a private taxi or shuttle service can cost anywhere from $20-$50, while public transportation options such as buses or trains may be cheaper but may also take longer.

2. How long does it take to get from the airport to Sheraton Towers?

The duration of the airport transfer to Sheraton Towers depends on the traffic and the distance from the airport. On average, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. It is advisable to plan for at least an hour to account for any unexpected delays.

3. Can I book an airport transfer to Sheraton Towers in advance?

Yes, you can book an airport transfer to Sheraton Towers in advance. It is recommended to book at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability and to avoid any last-minute rush or inconvenience.

4. What are the different options for airport transfer to Sheraton Towers?

There are several options for airport transfer to Sheraton Towers. They include private taxis, shuttle services, public transportation (such as buses or trains), and hotel limousine services. You can choose the option that best suits your budget and preferences.

5. Is there a shuttle service from the airport to Sheraton Towers?

Yes, there are shuttle services available from the airport to Sheraton Towers. You can check with the airport or the hotel for more information on schedules and fares. It is advisable to book in advance to ensure availability and to avoid any waiting time at the airport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK