• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Agreement Deadline for S/S Quick Start Boxes? Excited for 3 Signings!

In summary, the Agreement Deadline for S/S Quick Start Boxes is the last day to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and receive the special Start Up Kit. The S/S Quick Start Boxes include Pampered Chef products and business tools, and can be signed up for by contacting a consultant or filling out forms on the website. There is a fee for the S/S Quick Start Boxes, but it is discounted compared to the regular consultant kit fee. It is not possible to sign up for the S/S Quick Start Boxes after the Agreement Deadline.
imported_pckrissy
I know I have received at least 2 emails regarding this but I can't find them or remember (baby brain!!) when do agreements have to be submitted by in order to use the s/s quick start boxes?? I am so excited I may have 3 signing..2 definates and 90% sure of the 3rd :pray: I have 2 boxes to unload!

July 31st!

Related to Agreement Deadline for S/S Quick Start Boxes? Excited for 3 Signings!

What is the Agreement Deadline for S/S Quick Start Boxes?

The Agreement Deadline for S/S Quick Start Boxes is the date by which you need to sign up to become a consultant with Pampered Chef in order to receive the special Start Up Kit.

What is included in the S/S Quick Start Boxes?

The S/S Quick Start Boxes include a variety of Pampered Chef products and business tools to help you get started as a consultant, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples.

How do I sign up for the S/S Quick Start Boxes?

You can sign up for the S/S Quick Start Boxes by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out the necessary forms.

Is there a fee to receive the S/S Quick Start Boxes?

Yes, there is a fee to receive the S/S Quick Start Boxes. However, this fee is significantly discounted compared to the regular consultant kit fee, making it a great deal for those wanting to start their Pampered Chef business.

Can I still sign up for the S/S Quick Start Boxes after the Agreement Deadline?

Unfortunately, no. The Agreement Deadline is a strict deadline and we are unable to make exceptions. If you miss the deadline, you can still sign up to become a consultant, but you will not receive the discounted S/S Quick Start Boxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • DebPC