• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew Random Questions for Several Items

In summary, the baster brush set, quality of the individual pieces, cookware protectors, and the pastry mat are all great quality and worth the cost. The meat tenderizer is a nice bonus.
BettieC
Gold Member
1. What makes our baster brush set different than the ones you can pick up in Supermarkets or even $ stores. Is the quality significantly better to justify the cost?

2. Are the "tools" that are sold separtely better quality that the ones in the sets?

3. Are the cookware protectors worth buying? The meat tenderizer?

4. What is the best cookbook to have?

Thanks! I'm looking at things to get for myself, and need to know what's worth getting and what's not. :)

As for the cookware protectors - I love them. They don't slide around and I can wrap one around the small saute pan and sit it in another pan and sit another saute pan inside of it and all three are protected.

I always tell people to get the All the Best cookbook first - a lot of my show recipes come from there, it has all the rings and the pumpkin spice cake and the turtle fudge skillet cake. Yum!

1. Just like anything else with the PC name, PC guarantees their products and they are great quality.

2. I guess it's a preference from the customer. They updated to the individual pieces to match our cookware.

3. Yes and Yes. Love the cookware protectors, they are even great for transporting items to your shows.

4. Stoneware Sensations, 29 Minutes and All the Best

I love the dessert cookbook. I have had for years and use it at alot of holidays.

The meat tenderizer is awesome! Very heavy and gets the job done. I usually take it with me when I do Chicken fajita shows. I have the guests pound out the chicken and they are always impressed.

I am with Sharon on the cookware protectors. I use mine in my trifle bowl too.

The tools sold seperately are much better quality than the group of them, hense the price difference. I LOVe the cookware protectors- I used them for cookware and also my DCB-between the stone and lid. I love the All the Best cookbook!

Thanks! I will get the All the Best CB.......I have the others...lol. I will get the MT and the protectors. My BF has been wanting a MT so I will get this one for him.

I also have some of the indiv tools and love them! I got my dd the basic set for christmas.

I LOVE the baster set. My favorite part of it is the little brush for cleaning it! I've never seen that sold anywhere else.

Last edited:
What about the pastry mat?

BettieC said:
What about the pastry mat?

The pastry mat rocks my socks! Definitely the best one I have seen.

Oh ok - NOW I am cracking up - Keith, hon, you are a product whore!!!! LOL!!!

leftymac said:

I totally agree! It's the best thing since sliced bread! ...but don't slice the bread on it or you'll cut the mat.

leftymac said:

Totally agree! I LOVE the Pastry Mat!

1. What type of warranty does the Rockcrok have?

The Rockcrok comes with a 3-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with your Rockcrok, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can the Mix N' Chop be used for non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix N' Chop is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its nylon head is gentle on non-stick surfaces and will not scratch or damage them.

3. How do I clean my Bamboo Spoon Set?

The Bamboo Spoon Set can be cleaned by hand using warm soapy water and a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a small amount of baking soda or vinegar. Do not soak the spoons in water or put them in the dishwasher, as this can cause warping or cracking.

4. Is the Garlic Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Garlic Peeler is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and allowing it to air dry.

5. What is the maximum temperature the Stackable Cooling Rack can withstand?

The Stackable Cooling Rack is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C). It is also freezer and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies