• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Garden Tools Worth the Price? Investigating Strength & Quality

The bypass cutter is great for small branches. I use it for orchids and ginger. The cultivator really digs in.
kam
Staff member
For those that have the garden tools...are they worth the price? Are they really that much better/stronger than ones you can find at retail? Just curious!

I am thinking that the pruning shears might be worth it since the good ones in stores are pretty pricey, too. But the other items...?

Thanks!

I would like to know also. I am an avid gardener but haven't gotten any yet. Are they all good/ average? Is there a stand out star???

I have the complete set, and they are incredible. They are very, very strong and heavy. The bypass cutters are comparable in price to any 1" bypass shear but they also have the 1/4 inch setting which is very unique. The other tools seem to be indestructible. They are about 3x the price of what you might find in a garden center but they have a 3 year guarantee and are much, much higher quality.

jpanzenhagen said:
I have the complete set, and they are incredible. They are very, very strong and heavy. The bypass cutters are comparable in price to any 1" bypass shear but they also have the 1/4 inch setting which is very unique. The other tools seem to be indestructible. They are about 3x the price of what you might find in a garden center but they have a 3 year guarantee and are much, much higher quality.
What she said. :)

They are great!! Strong, a good size, and very nice looking. I bought them when a host didn't want her host special in April with the bag. I plan to use it out in my front yard all summer long. I also purchased a logo insulated cup with lid from Merrill, in which you can insert a picture that shows through. Going to place that in a pocket of the garden bag to use when I garden, which is usually a little bit each day.

Good to know! Thanks for the input...I have become active again and can order the new products on sample order now so I wasn't sure if I wanted to pick any up.Thanks!

jpanzenhagen said:
Just as I was hitting the post button. . .I wondered. Sorry, John! :blushing:

Love the shears, they will cut a very large branch with minimal effort. The cultivator really digs in. I work FT and don't do a lot of shows but made sure I earned the tote!

1. Are Pampered Chef garden tools more expensive than other brands?

Yes, Pampered Chef garden tools may be more expensive than other brands because they are known for their high quality and durability.

2. Are the garden tools from Pampered Chef worth the price?

Yes, Pampered Chef garden tools are worth the price because they are made with high quality materials and are built to last. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.

3. What makes Pampered Chef garden tools stronger than other brands?

Pampered Chef garden tools are made with high-grade stainless steel that is known for its strength and durability. They also have ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip and reduced strain on the hands.

4. How long can I expect Pampered Chef garden tools to last?

With proper care, Pampered Chef garden tools can last for many years. They are made with high quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use in the garden.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty for their garden tools?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products, including garden tools. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within a specified time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies