• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice About Ordering New Summer Products

In summary, if you can't afford the full sample pack, ordering just a few of the new products can be beneficial.
jenf
I have just started selling PC and I noticed in my paperwork that you can purchase the Spring/Summer sample products for up to 6 weeks after you join. I am reaching that date and I am wondering if you think having the new products for people to see makes a difference. I would love to have some of the new products, but can't decide about spending the money. I am planning to have a busy summer because these are my super starter months. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't order the sample pack when I joined in October, but I already had a lot of stuff. I would just make sure to look through the list and make sure everything in it is something you'd like or could give as a gift.

I made sure to order the biggest pack. I really think it makes a difference for the QSPs, the cookware, microfiber towels, funnels, and jumbo turner. Anything you don't want, you can sell or use as host or recruit incentives.

I think it always helps to have the new products. If I haven't earned them in the sell-a-thon then I usually order them at the 50% off when they come available. So, my answer would be yes, order what you can...especially if you think you won't earn some of them in your SS months.

I ordered the sample pack. Its a good idea if you can afford it! Like a lot of other consultants I like to use everything at least once, so I can speak with some sort of authority on a product.

PLUS: Its a tax write off!

I ALWAYS order the package and ordered it right away when I first joined a year ago. I think its beneficial to show your customers the products and to show that you spent some money on the products b/c you love them as well. I say GO FOR IT! and YES, it's a tax-write off!:D

I ordered it too. I think it is a big help. I always have customers asking me if i have this or that (new stuff) so they can see. It is a good investment because they end up puchasing the product!

Wow, I'm of the other mindset--don't order it. You will always have an opportunity to get them later in a way that will be more beneficial to you. I also never ever place personal or kit enhancement orders.

We have an awesome catalog that does the selling for you. You don't have to have every product. Is your director nearby? You can borrow from her. I did lots of borrowing in my earlier months.

In my opinion, if you are really wanting something, say the stands for the simple additions, get those. I wouldn't get it all, I did, and don't use half of it.. but some of the things I think I can't live without (lol). Just the smaller sample packages if you can't afford the big one, but remember the fall line will be here soon, and all the spring colors will be discontinued. (pretty sure) so think about that. Good luck with your business.:) Another thing to think about, if you are really wanting them, maybe purchase some of them with a show, and then it would count for your super starter, and the sell a thon, plus you'd earn commission for your sales. Just a thought

I used to order everything - if I didn't earn it. but after 4 years, I am a little more discriminating.......I don't have room for everything, and I have found that I don't need to show everything to sell it. I definitely wouldn't order all of the new colors for Spring - If you have something in each color (which you get in the B package) you have enough. Colors will be changing in the Fall, and all of that product will be discontinued. I generally base my ordering on first- What I have earned, and second,- What I really like and think I will use at shows and home. If there is one item I want(Like the Microfiber Towels!) and the rest of the package I can live without, I usually just order on a show, or use free product value from a show of my own to get it.

What new products are available for summer?

Some of the new products for summer include a grill pan, a citrus press, a watermelon slicer, a popsicle mold, and a pineapple corer.

Are there any exclusive offers for ordering new summer products?

Yes, there is currently a special offer for customers who spend $75 or more on new summer products. They will receive a free insulated picnic tote.

Can I still order older products along with the new summer products?

Yes, you can order any products from our current catalog along with the new summer products. Just add them to your cart and check out as usual.

Are the new summer products dishwasher safe?

Most of the new summer products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the individual product descriptions for specific care instructions.

Can I earn rewards for ordering new summer products?

Yes, you can earn rewards for ordering new summer products. Our Host Rewards program allows you to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party or order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttchic