• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aDr. Phil’s “How’s That Working for You?”

In summary, "How's That Working for You?" is a phrase used by Dr. Phil to encourage individuals to reflect on their actions and decisions and assess whether they are leading to desired results. This phrase can be applied to evaluate business strategies, personal development, and self-care in the context of Pampered Chef. It can also be used in other areas of life, such as relationships, health, and finances. By regularly asking this question and honestly evaluating progress, individuals can make necessary changes and improve their success with Pampered Chef. Furthermore, "How's That Working for You?" can be a helpful tool for personal growth and self-awareness in all aspects of life.
amerrigan
Has anyone done this show idea:

Guests are asked to bring a Tool that is causing them a problem in the kitchen and it’s Pampered Chef to the rescue! Invite friends and family for some THERAPEUTIC FUN! The “Kitchen Shrink” is bringing the couch to your house!

So what do you do with the tools??? Give them suggestions of what PC tools will work better??? What if it is a PC tool????? HELP...I have someone that is having guests do this, so I need ideas!!!!!

Thanks for any help!

I think that's a great idea! Or even give them a tip on how to use what they have and ways that PC products would be easier to use.

I think if they brought a PC tool I would just do my best to reslove the problem and use it as a segway to talk about our awesome customer service!

What kind of demo are you planning to do?

The hosts have not decided on a recipe yet.

If anyone has an outline of this show, I would love to see it.

Maybe even offer a prize to anyone that is cured...by 'cured' meaning if they purchase a product that replaces the one they brought... Maybe offer them free shipping, or a free Season's Best...
Very fun idea!
We all love Dr. Phil!

Related to aDr. Phil’s “How’s That Working for You?”

1. What is "How's That Working for You?"

"How's That Working for You?" is a phrase commonly used by Dr. Phil on his show to encourage individuals to reflect on their actions and decisions, and to assess whether they are truly leading to the desired results in their lives.

2. How does "How's That Working for You?" apply to Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, "How's That Working for You?" can be used to evaluate your business strategies, sales techniques, and customer interactions. It can also be applied to your personal development and self-care as you balance your career with your personal life.

3. Can "How's That Working for You?" be used in other areas of life?

Yes, the phrase can be applied to all aspects of life, not just work. It can be used to assess relationships, health and wellness, financial decisions, and more. The goal is to reflect on your choices and make necessary adjustments to achieve your desired outcomes.

4. How can I use "How's That Working for You?" to improve my success with Pampered Chef?

By regularly asking yourself this question and honestly evaluating your progress, you can identify areas where you may need to make changes or try new strategies. This can lead to improved sales, customer satisfaction, and overall success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is "How's That Working for You?" a helpful tool for personal growth?

Yes, reflecting on your choices and behaviors can lead to personal growth and self-awareness. By using "How's That Working for You?" as a regular practice, you can make positive changes in your life and achieve your goals more effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christa
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DizziePixie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies