• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adorable Finding Nemo Birthday Cake Inspiration - Share Your Photos!"

In summary, someone has done a Finding Nemo birthday cake, and there are many ideas out there on how to make one.
momoftwins
Has anyone ever done a Finding Nemo birthday cake??? My twins 3rd bday is a week from today and I am doing one I found online. I am just hoping it turns out cute!! I am using Nemo/Dorie squirters for the top of the cake!!! Wish me luck!!

PS - I would love to see pictures of anyone's nemo cake!!

This is OT, but put your picture in the Avatar section instead of photo. Otherwise it is distorted like it is now. I found that out when I tried to put in my picture of me with my DGS!

Haven't ever tried that one. Ali used a round cake pan to make a drum for his "real birthday" then has a guitar for his birthday party... He will be 2.

My niece calls him Namo (like Bingo was his Name-o) So I have a paper weight on my desk with 4 clown fishies in it, floating on blue oil and it's filled with water...she loves Aunt Krissy's Name-o's! :) LOL
Good luck with the cake- I love Nemo...ahem, I mean Name-o!

I'm pretty sure under the "baking today" thread, there was a nemo cake picture.

KellyTheChef said:
Look here...they have tons of pictures! If you scroll down, most of the people who made the cakes tell you HOW they did it too!!

Coolest Finding Nemo Homemade Birthday Cake Theme Ideas

I love this site, has the best pics and advice for doing cakes. I always check this site out before doing any cakes!! They probably have a ton of Nemo cakes since he's so popular!!

My daughter's birthday was right after Nemo came out and she wanted that for her theme. There was nothing for sale yet because it was so new but we had a cute cake. It used the Wilton football cake pan for the body and then you "drew" icing fins onto your cake board. It looked great and was one of the easiest cakes I have made. I will try to find some pictures of it to post- I'm not sure we were digital back then. Nemo is a really cute and easy party theme- you will have a lot of fun!

1. How do I order the Nemo birthday cake?

To order the Nemo birthday cake, you can visit our website and search for "Nemo birthday cake". You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Can the Nemo birthday cake be customized?

Yes, our Nemo birthday cake can be customized with your child's name or a special message. Just let us know when placing your order and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. What size is the Nemo birthday cake?

The Nemo birthday cake is a 9-inch round cake that serves approximately 12-16 people.

4. Is the Nemo birthday cake available in different flavors?

Currently, the Nemo birthday cake is only available in our classic vanilla flavor. However, you can add different fillings and toppings to make it more unique and delicious.

5. How far in advance should I order the Nemo birthday cake?

We recommend placing your order at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability. However, if you need the cake sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered in Ottawa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies