• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Administrative Proffesionals Day

In summary, Administrative Professionals Day is a holiday celebrated on the Wednesday of the last full week of April to recognize and appreciate the hard work of administrative professionals. This year, it falls on Wednesday, April 21st. It was first created in 1952 by the National Secretaries Association and has since evolved to include all administrative professionals. Ways to show appreciation include giving small gifts or thank you cards, treating them to lunch, involving them in decision-making processes, and acknowledging their contributions. It is not a public holiday, but many companies choose to give their administrative professionals the day off or provide them with a special treat or gift.
apamperedone
I am doing a breakfast and lunch for a group for Sec. day's next week. I need some suggestions on what to do and how to get leads.

I've done 3 office lunch shows. More than likely they will not have time to see you prepare the food because they will be on their lunch break. I had something prepared ahead of time and had all of my extra tools set out as a display. I came back a few days later and picked up the orders. It's almost like being present for a catalogue show.

This is being put on by a group of women. The Adminstrative Professional's come in have breakfast, listen to a motivational speaker, see a fashion show and then they can come around to the 20 vendors who are set up there to either book a show or purchase product.

Related to Administrative Proffesionals Day

1. What is Administrative Professionals Day?

Administrative Professionals Day is a holiday celebrated every year on the Wednesday of the last full week of April. It is a day to recognize and show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of administrative professionals, including secretaries, administrative assistants, receptionists, and other administrative support staff.

2. When is Administrative Professionals Day this year?

In 2021, Administrative Professionals Day falls on Wednesday, April 21st.

3. How did Administrative Professionals Day originate?

The holiday was first created in 1952 by the National Secretaries Association (now known as the International Association of Administrative Professionals) to recognize the important role of administrative professionals in the workplace. It was originally called "National Secretaries Day" but has since evolved to include all administrative professionals.

4. How can I show my appreciation for administrative professionals on this day?

There are many ways to show appreciation for administrative professionals on this day, such as giving them a small gift or thank you card, treating them to lunch, or simply saying thank you for their hard work and dedication. You can also involve them in decision-making processes and acknowledge their contributions in front of others.

5. Is Administrative Professionals Day a public holiday?

No, Administrative Professionals Day is not a public holiday. However, many companies choose to give their administrative professionals the day off or provide them with a special treat or gift to show their appreciation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb's A Cookin'
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom