• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment With a Different Address

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant submitting a show and needing to change the shipping address due to the host being away. It was suggested to contact HO or Fed Ex to make the change, with varying experiences with HO's response time and ability to make changes after submission. Some also advised to call earlier in the day for shorter wait times.
letscook04
Gold Member
Ok, I've submitted a show last night and when I checked my email first thing this morning, my host just asked me if I could have the order come to me since she will be away!!:mad: Since HO is not open I emailed solution center to correct the shipping to me. How quickly is solution center turn around with sending an email?
I will be at work today, so I REALLY can't call them.;)

letscook04 said:
Ok, I've submitted a show last night and when I checked my email first thing this morning, my host just asked me if I could have the order come to me since she will be away!!:mad: Since HO is not open I emailed solution center to correct the shipping to me. How quickly is solution center turn around with sending an email?
I will be at work today, so I REALLY can't call them.;)

They have been really slow on email response lately. I would try and call if you get a chance today.

Wow, what a quick reply!! :p Thanks!

I am just worried that sometimes they are shipping the stuff the next day!

I'm not for sure if they can help you or not, you usually cannot change something once it's in the system. I would wait to hear back from them or call them this evening to find out.

You will likely have to intercept with Fed Ex and change the shipping with them. HO will probably not be able to do anything about it, unless the show is on hold.

letscook04 said:
Wow, what a quick reply!! :p Thanks!

I am just worried that sometimes they are shipping the stuff the next day!

Coll - right now they aren't shipping next day - my show that I submitted on the 13th is still showing received - so depending on the vacation of the host, she might get it when she gets back - I would still try calling HO if you can - ttyl!!

Also, the earlier in the day you call the shorter the wait time.

I called first thing AM and I guess the girl was still asleep, anyway she was a little rude to me and said that since it was not in the system yet try back in a hour?? Get a load of this, she said you might not get someone that is WILLING to change the address for you?!?!
PS I am waiting for a call back a waiting time 2 hours:cry:

DebbieJ said:
You will likely have to intercept with Fed Ex and change the shipping with them. HO will probably not be able to do anything about it, unless the show is on hold.

What do you do, wait until you get a tracking # and call Fed Ex?

letscook04 said:
What do you do, wait until you get a tracking # and call Fed Ex?

Yes. That's exactly what you do.

DebbieJ said:
Yes. That's exactly what you do.
So will they talk to her (the consultant)? I had a problem with a delivery - they kept saying they couldn't find the address but the customer said fedex goes down her street often so it sure seemed the driver just was holding onto it until he was in the area or something. I called fedex and they refused to talk to me since I was neither the sender nor the receiver. This lady was elderly and I was trying to help her and since she ordered it through me I felt that I was in a way the sender but fedex said that since I'm not in Chicago where the package originated...

I had a shipping issue recently. I was able to call HO and have them change the address. The host decided it made her nervous to have it shipped to her address. I mentioned it at her show and she wasn't interested. Once the show was submitted she called and asked me to have it shpped to me. I was able to call and talk to someone before it was picking. They were able to change the shipping address. I must have gotten a nice one.

I had to wait for 5 hours before they got back to me yesterday about my adjustment.

FYI, once you submit your show HO can't change anything BUT if you get someone who is nice (like I just did) they will ONLY do it as a "one time deal"
Be CAREFUL before you submit your order!!;)

Related to Adjustment With a Different Address

What is "Adjustment With a Different Address"?

"Adjustment With a Different Address" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request to have their orders shipped to a different address than their billing address. This is helpful for sending gifts or sending items to a different location while on vacation.

How do I request an Adjustment With a Different Address?

To request an Adjustment With a Different Address, simply place your order and then contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you with changing the shipping address for your order.

Is there an additional fee for using Adjustment With a Different Address?

Yes, there is a $2.50 fee for using the Adjustment With a Different Address service. This fee helps cover the additional costs associated with shipping to a different address.

Can I use Adjustment With a Different Address for international orders?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer the Adjustment With a Different Address service for international orders. This service is only available for orders within the United States.

What happens if my order is already in transit and I need to change the shipping address?

If your order is already in transit and you need to change the shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-266-5562. They will make every effort to change the shipping address, but please note that this may not always be possible depending on the shipping carrier and the location of the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckysuem
  • sk8rgrrl99