• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjust Your Altitude: Tips for Proper Chair Height

In summary, "I'm Changing My Altitude" is a 12-week program focused on promoting healthy eating and cooking habits using Pampered Chef products and recipes. While Pampered Chef products are not necessary, they can make the cooking process easier and more efficient. The program is free to participate in, but participants may choose to purchase Pampered Chef products. The program offers customizable recipes to fit different dietary needs and restrictions, and Pampered Chef also offers products specifically for gluten-free or vegan diets.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I think my chair needs to be higher.

nah, just lower your ceiling...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think my chair needs to be higher.

I don't have that problem as much as the fact that my screen gets put further away.

I finally broke down and bought some reading glasses... :cry: I was trying to ignore my eye doctor for another year...I'm too young for bifocals.

I love my screen being far away... it gives me more desk space. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I love my screen being far away... it gives me more desk space. :)

Yeah, a small benefit with all of that!

awww, a parody of one of my threads? I feel special:p

It kinda lent itself to it. ;)

Related to Adjust Your Altitude: Tips for Proper Chair Height

What is "I'm Changing My Altitude" all about?

"I'm Changing My Altitude" is a program designed to help individuals improve their overall health and well-being through healthy eating and cooking. It focuses on using Pampered Chef products and recipes to make small changes in daily habits that can lead to big improvements in health.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "I'm Changing My Altitude"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient. Plus, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to support healthy cooking and eating habits.

How long is the "I'm Changing My Altitude" program?

The program is designed to be completed over the course of 12 weeks. Each week, participants will receive new recipes and tips to help them make small changes towards a healthier lifestyle.

Is there a cost to participate in "I'm Changing My Altitude"?

There is no cost to participate in the program. However, participants may choose to purchase Pampered Chef products to help them with their healthy cooking journey.

Can I customize the "I'm Changing My Altitude" program to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the program provides a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs and restrictions. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegan options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
kreaser