• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Address Label Printing in P3 | New Mini Catalog Mailing Tips

In summary, P3 is a software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business and orders. It has a feature that allows for easy address label printing, allowing consultants to quickly and efficiently print labels for their customers. To print address labels in P3, navigate to the "Orders" tab and select the orders you want to print labels for, click on the "Print" button, and select "Address Labels" from the drop-down menu. You can customize the design of your address labels in P3 by choosing from different label sizes and layouts, adding your own logo or graphics, and changing the font and color of the text. P3 also has a preview feature and the option to print a test page to ensure that the labels
jwpamp
Can you print address labels in P3?

I am mailing out the New mini catalogs today.

I have typed mine up already, but just for future reference....Thanks!

Yes, address labels have been available in P3 for a couple months now.

Help! How??

Thanks in advance!

Click on Reports - Then Contact list - Then you can make a listing with labels 30-to a sheet You can uncheck the people that do not have addresses available

Duh! :eek:

Thank you!!

What is P3 and how does it make address label printing easier?

P3 is a software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business and orders. It has a feature that allows for easy address label printing, allowing consultants to quickly and efficiently print labels for their customers.

Is there a specific process for printing address labels in P3?

Yes, there is a specific process for printing address labels in P3. First, navigate to the "Orders" tab and select the orders you want to print labels for. Then, click on the "Print" button and select "Address Labels" from the drop-down menu. Finally, follow the prompts to complete the printing process.

Can I customize the design of my address labels in P3?

Yes, you can customize the design of your address labels in P3. You can choose from different label sizes and layouts, add your own logo or graphics, and even change the font and color of the text.

How do I ensure that my address labels are printed in the correct format?

P3 has a feature that allows you to preview your address labels before printing. This allows you to make any necessary adjustments to ensure that the labels are printed in the correct format. Additionally, you can also print a test page to check the alignment and make any necessary changes.

Can I print address labels for the new mini catalog in P3?

Yes, you can print address labels for the new mini catalog in P3. Simply select the "Mini Catalog" option when choosing the label type to print. This will ensure that the correct information is printed on the labels for the new mini catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Scottishgodess
  • kp58ny