• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Adding indiv. order onto show?

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I have a catalog show that fizzled and wondered if i can take those orders and add them onto another show I have open and use the direct ship option? Seeing as the guests are going to pay higher shipping, another host could benefit?
Thanks

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
Yes

I did that once, but I had the order ship to me so I could just separate the stuff. Then I gave the Catalog show host a gift for her efforts.

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
The catalog orders are out of state and I would add it onto a local hosts show. Is direct ship the best way?

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
If you already received payment from orders of that busted catalog show, I'd just add them to the other show and eat the difference yourself for the extra shipping charge. I don't charge guests extra for shipping if minimum sales for a show isn't made, because it's not their fault.

I am in that boat right now with a friend who is doing a catalog show for me and she has not made the $150 requirement. Since her show is what makes me qualify this month and get that executive family skillet, I am reaching out to other people myself to add more orders to it to make it a legitimate show.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I would combine the orders into one order and then send all the orders with direct shipping to the host of the failed show. I'd then send enough copies of the receipts to the host to cover the number of orders so that everyone can have a copy of the receipt.

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
The host of the failed show lives too far from me to pick anything up. She doesn't live near any of my other hosts. Should I eat the difference in shipping, send her stuff to her, and let the local host get the benefits?

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Christa said:
The host of the failed show lives too far from me to pick anything up. She doesn't live near any of my other hosts. Should I eat the difference in shipping, send her stuff to her, and let the local host get the benefits?

Combine ALL the orders from her show together into one and then ship it to her charging the direct shipping. All the guests paid $4 for shipping so that will cover most of the shipping charges. I'd then eat the rest of it.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
You should do this.

To direct ship yourself can actually cost more. So those orders, the individual ones you have collected, add them to the show with direct ship instructions. It will cost you less if you decide to eat that cost or it will cost the customer less.
I never get anything to my shows that have to be reshipped. It just costs to much in the long run.
Just recently I goofed and forgot to do the direct for a lady in Las Vegas so her products came to the host. I then had to reship them to Las Vegas. It cost me $32.00 to ship them where if I had done it directly from the home office, it would have only been $8.80.

Last edited: