• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Custom Item # & Description to Parties - Can It Be Done?

In summary, Carol thinks that the system could be improved by adding a custom item number and description field on customer receipts.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I wish that we could put in like our own item number (misc1 or something like that) and then our own description (sold hostess one dot bowl from kit or whatever). They could make it where it wouldn't add to the party total. I just think this would be a handy feature.

If this can already be done, can someone tell me how?

THanks

Carol

bumping......

Carol, there is room to make a note on a customer, but nothing like you're talking about. The question that comes to my mind is why? Are you thinking about them having a record of when and where they bought the item from you?

I never worry about a receipt for things like that. If I sell them something from my overflow, it's with NO WARRANTY so I don't think they need a receipt for that....JMHO

Thats true about the warranty, hadn't thought about it. It would be nice to be able to like list there outlet orders along with their current orders on one reciept. I could also put like a NW (no warranty) on the description. I just think it would be nice to be able to have the option of adding our own description.

I understand what you mean though b/c part of the USE of P3 is to be able to search what people buy. That way if SA is on sale, I can check if they've purchased any (even on sale (outlet) or from me directly).

I'm not sure if this will apply to what you need, but if you go into the summary screen on a show there is a box for "notes". That is where I add if the host let someone else use her 60% Host Special option, or if two or more combined their order I might put Mary Smith ordered with Jane Doe, etc. It wouldn't be separate information if you ever wanted to look for just that but at least you could look up the Host's shows and see the notes. I keep a little notebook with names and what I have sold people.
I also use the Note screen to put directions to Host's house so I don't have to ask the next time :)

I've been using the notes section. And I have a notebook as well. Great minds think alike :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related to Adding Custom Item # & Description to Parties - Can It Be Done?

1. Can I add a custom item number and description to my party's order?

Yes, you can add a custom item number and description to your party's order. This can be done by clicking on the "Add Item" button on the order form and then selecting "Custom Item". From there, you can enter the item number and description for your custom item.

2. Is there a limit to the number of custom items I can add to my party's order?

There is no limit to the number of custom items you can add to your party's order. You can add as many custom items as needed to meet the needs of your guests.

3. Can I add a custom item to a party that has already been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a party has been submitted, you cannot add any additional items, including custom items. We recommend adding any custom items before submitting the party to ensure all items are included in the order.

4. Can I add a custom item to my party's order if it is out of stock?

If the custom item you want to add is currently out of stock, you will not be able to add it to your party's order. However, you can check back at a later time to see if the item has been restocked.

5. Can I add a custom item to my party's order that is not from Pampered Chef?

No, you can only add custom items that are listed in the Pampered Chef catalog. This ensures that all items meet our quality and safety standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates