• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Workplace & Address to Your Host's Profile

In summary, to add your workplace and address to your host's profile, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Profile" section. Click on the "Edit Profile" button and enter your workplace information and address in the "Workplace & Address" section. You can add multiple workplaces and addresses and edit or delete them as needed. Adding this information allows guests to easily find you and helps with shipping and delivery. You can edit your workplace and address at any time, and this information is only visible to you and the host whose profile you added it to for privacy reasons.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Can you list your host's work place & address anywhere? I see where I can list a phone #, but it will not let me put ext # anywhere. I know I could list everything in the notes area, but what a pain to read through everything, when an extra little screen w/the info would be great.

Yes, in P3 you can have two addresses-- a contact address and a shipping address.

well, actually I just wanted a place to put their work information

There's a notes field where you can type any kind of freeform text.

I do use the notes section, but hate getting lots of info. in there and not being able to organize it....

Related to Add Workplace & Address to Your Host's Profile

1. How do I add my workplace and address to my host's profile?

To add your workplace and address to your host's profile, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Profile" section. Click on the "Edit Profile" button and scroll down to the "Workplace & Address" section. Here, you can enter your workplace information and address. Don't forget to save your changes!

2. Can I add multiple workplaces and addresses to my host's profile?

Yes, you can add multiple workplaces and addresses to your host's profile. Simply click on the "Add Workplace & Address" button in the "Workplace & Address" section and fill in the additional information. You can also edit or delete any existing workplaces and addresses.

3. Why is it important to add my workplace and address to my host's profile?

Adding your workplace and address to your host's profile allows your guests to easily find you and your contact information. It also helps with shipping and delivery of any products they may order at your Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I edit my workplace and address after it has been added to my host's profile?

Yes, you can edit your workplace and address at any time by going to the "My Profile" section and clicking on the "Edit Profile" button. Make any necessary changes in the "Workplace & Address" section and save your changes.

5. Is my workplace and address visible to everyone on my host's profile?

No, your workplace and address are only visible to you and the host whose profile you added it to. This information is not visible to other guests or customers. Your privacy is important to us at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChrisT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Endora