• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aDay in the Life of Laura... Lol

P
Pampered Laura
(I posted in the wrong forum)
Delete me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow, Laura!! That's awesome. That dream patrol will be coming your way soon I'd imagine. That's SOOO cool. Way to go. I just wish I can get some of my fence-sitters to go for it!!! I have a bunch and I'd better think of some great words to really encourage them to go for it because it could change their lives!!:D

So excited for you!!!! Sounds like such a great night! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago.

(err....super-duper-moderator? Could you move this to the Chef's Lounge? I was so excited I think I just closed my eyes and picked a forum!) Hah. ;)

I THOUGHT I posted in response to your thread and thought I was going crazy when I was reading the other thread. It was LATE last night, so I thought I imagined it.

Congrats again!

(I think there's a way you can close this thread or does only the moderator have the ability to do that):confused:

pamperedbecky said:
I THOUGHT I posted in response to your thread and thought I was going crazy when I was reading the other thread. It was LATE last night, so I thought I imagined it.

Congrats again!

(I think there's a way you can close this thread or does only the moderator have the ability to do that):confused:

I did the same thing! It was late here, too. I think the initiator of the thread can close or delete the thread.

Related to aDay in the Life of Laura... Lol

1. What is the purpose of the post "aDay in the Life of Laura... Lol (I posted in the wrong forum) Delete me!"?

The purpose of this post is to document a day in the life of Laura in a humorous way. The additional text, "I posted in the wrong forum" and "Delete me!", is most likely a mistake or a joke by the poster.

2. Is this post meant to be serious or satirical?

Based on the title and content of the post, it appears to be meant as a satirical or humorous piece rather than a serious one.

3. Who is Laura?

Laura is most likely a fictional character created by the poster for the purpose of the post. It is not specified who Laura is or if she is based on a real person.

4. Why does the post say "Delete me!"?

This could be a reference to a common phrase used in internet forums when a post is made in the wrong section or contains irrelevant content. It is also possible that it is meant as a joke or a request to delete the post after reading it.

5. What can we learn from "aDay in the Life of Laura... Lol (I posted in the wrong forum) Delete me!"?

This post does not provide any educational or informative content. It is simply meant as a humorous piece and does not have any specific lesson or message to be learned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Ashley_Delio
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef