• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ad Generator-- What a Pleasant Suprise!

In summary, Tracy recommends submitting ads to local community newspapers, church bulletins, school directories, and vendor event ads. She also suggests producing a camera-ready ad in black and white and printing it in color only if you want your ad to appear in color in the paper.
KimmyDarling
I've created several ads, and I have to say-- they look FABULOUS!

It figures. I just submitted something to the newspaper for a Bridal Fair. Took me forever to come up with something. Oh well. The Taste of Home will be coming to town soon and I will put an ad in for that.

Oh, darn, Jennifer! Wouldn'tcha know it?! You'll really wow them for TOH, though.I really am impressed, and am so thrilled to have something to help me present my business to the world in such a polished, professional way. Thumbs way up.

Awesome! I'll have to check it out....

I am trying to think - where would we submit these ads??

You can submit them to your local community newspapers, church bulletins, school directories, vendor event ads. I am sure that there are other places you can submit them. I just need to think about it wihtout the kids yelling that they are hungry and want breakfast.

Tracy

For the color print ones, do they take a lot of copy ink?

When submitting ads to newspapers, I suggest calling ahead of time for column dimensions (each newspaper is different) and producing your camera-ready ad in black and white. Printing it in color would be useless. If you want your ad to appear in color in the paper, it is better to submit it on a disc because the publisher has to create color separations in the negative plates it creates for printing.If what I say sounds confusing .... my "real" job is at a state newspaper where I do layout and design ... and it is easier on entities like I work for to submit your advertisements in a digital format because if someone has to scan in your ad from printing it on a regular inkjet printer on standard copy paper, your resolution and quality production goes down the tubes.

Related to Ad Generator-- What a Pleasant Suprise!

1. What is the "Ad Generator-- What a Pleasant Suprise!" feature?

The "Ad Generator-- What a Pleasant Suprise!" is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to easily create personalized ads for their Pampered Chef business. It offers a variety of templates and customization options to help you create eye-catching and effective ads.

2. Do I need any special software to use the Ad Generator feature?

No, the Ad Generator feature is completely web-based and does not require any special software. You can access it through your Pampered Chef consultant account on the website.

3. Can I use my own images in the ads I create with the Ad Generator?

Yes, the Ad Generator allows you to upload your own images to use in your ads. This is a great way to personalize your ads and showcase your own unique products and business.

4. Is there a cost to use the Ad Generator feature?

No, the Ad Generator feature is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is just one of the many tools and resources available to help you grow your business.

5. Can I share the ads I create on social media?

Yes, the Ad Generator allows you to easily share your ads on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This makes it easy to reach a wider audience and promote your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • esavvymom