• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aarrrgh! This Be National Talk Like a Pirate Day

Ok, here is how I talk like a Pirate!Avast ye Landlubbers, this be National Talk Like a Pirate Day.Arrrrgh - Ye thinks I be makin' this up? Over the side with ye!National Talk Like A Pirate DayArrrgh - maybe ye can make it into a theme show? Aye. Ye can make "Walk The Plank Shank."
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Avast ye Landlubbers, this be National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Arrrrgh - Ye thinks I be makin' this up? Over the side with ye!

National Talk Like A Pirate Day

Arrrgh - maybe ye can make it into a theme show?

Aye. Ye can make "Walk The Plank Shank."

You are just too creative this morning...I am drained right now and would love to come up with something as cleaver...but oh well!

Arrgh, me Hearties! In this thread, ye need be talkin' like a pirate.

cleaver...heh...that could be considered piratey....arrg?

A pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants.
The bar tender looked at him and asked, "Why is there a steering wheel in your pants?"
(Scroll down)

The priate said, "Arrrggg...It's driving me nuts!"

Arrg me mateys....Did ye see Wife Swap last night? It was a barrel of laughs.

krzymomof4 said:
Arrg me mateys....Did ye see Wife Swap last night? It was a barrel of laughs.
(I could have a field day with this one.)

sarahmarie said:
A pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants.
Little Johnny is trick or treating, dressed as a pirate, complete with parrot on his shoulder and an eye patch. His hat, though, is too large and hides about half of his head. He rings the bell at the Smith house.

Mrs. Smith opens the door and says, "If you're a pirate captain, where are your buccaneers?"

Little Johnny glares at her and says, "They're under me buckin' 'at!"

Ok, here is how I talk like a Pirate!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Avast ye Landlubbers, this be National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Arrrrgh - Ye thinks I be makin' this up? Over the side with ye!

National Talk Like A Pirate Day

Arrrgh - maybe ye can make it into a theme show?

Aye. Ye can make "Walk The Plank Shank."

Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp!!!!

(ok, gotta go wipe the drool from my chin)

I wish I could tell my crud to walk the plank! Doctor sent me home yesterday, and I'm working from home today (on the other laptop LOL)...viral pharyngitis was the culprit. Feel MUCH better today after 3 hrs of work then a 1 hr nap. I HAVE to get better for a big appt in the morning!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Little Johnny is trick or treating, dressed as a pirate, complete with parrot on his shoulder and an eye patch. His hat, though, is too large and hides about half of his head. He rings the bell at the Smith house.

Mrs. Smith opens the door and says, "If you're a pirate captain, where are your buccaneers?"

Little Johnny glares at her and says, "They're under me buckin' 'at!"

Don't forget the last line......"Open yer buckin' eyes!!"

1. What is "Aarrrgh! This Be National Talk Like a Pirate Day"?

"Aarrrgh! This Be National Talk Like a Pirate Day" is a fun holiday celebrated on September 19th every year. It encourages people to embrace their inner pirate and talk like a pirate for the day.

2. When did "Aarrrgh! This Be National Talk Like a Pirate Day" start?

The holiday was created in 1995 by John Baur and Mark Summers, also known as "Ol' Chumbucket" and "Cap'n Slappy". It started as a joke between friends and has since gained popularity around the world.

3. How do I talk like a pirate?

To talk like a pirate, use phrases such as "ahoy matey", "shiver me timbers", and "avast ye". Replace "you" with "ye" and add "Arrr" to the end of sentences. Speak with a gruff, exaggerated voice for added effect.

4. Do I have to dress up like a pirate on this day?

No, dressing up like a pirate is not required, but it can add to the fun of the holiday. You can wear a pirate hat, eye patch, bandana, or any other pirate-inspired clothing or accessories.

5. How can I celebrate "Aarrrgh! This Be National Talk Like a Pirate Day" with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we love to celebrate this holiday with our customers! We offer pirate-themed cooking and baking products, as well as recipes that you can make on this day. You can also host a pirate-themed cooking party with your friends and family to celebrate together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies