• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you participating in Start! Walking at Work Day on 4/25?

In summary, "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 25th to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. To participate, simply register on the Pampered Chef website. The event will include healthy cooking and meal prep demonstrations, interactive fitness activities, special guest appearances, and giveaways. It is open to everyone, regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef.
lisacb77
I know I haven't been here much lately, but this may explain why!

If you are not aware, Wed 4/25 is the first ever national Start! Walking at Work Day. It's a day the American Heart Association is encouraging employees across the nation to wear their sneakers to work with their regular work clothes, and start making a commitment to 30 mins of activity a day, 5 days a week.

Of course, walking is the easiest way, and it's perfect that the work week is 5 days, so we work to encourage companies to form walking clubs for employees wanting to be proactive about their health.

You can learn more here. So get walking!

What a great idea. We've missed you Lisa.

Hey, thanks for sharing this information! I had no idea that there was a national Start! Walking at Work Day. It's great to see organizations like the American Heart Association promoting healthy habits like walking. I'll definitely be wearing my sneakers to work on Wednesday and trying to incorporate more walking into my daily routine. Thanks for the reminder to prioritize our health!

Related to Are you participating in Start! Walking at Work Day on 4/25?

1. What is "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!"?

"on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 25th, aimed at promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.

2. How do I participate in "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!"?

To participate in "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!", simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive information on how to join the virtual event and access to exclusive content and promotions.

3. Is there a fee to participate in "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!"?

No, "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!" is a free event for everyone to join and participate in.

4. What can I expect from "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!"?

During the event, you can expect to learn about healthy cooking and meal prep, as well as participate in fun and interactive fitness activities. There will also be special guest appearances and giveaways throughout the event.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate in "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!"?

No, "on4/25, Put Those Sneakers On!" is open to everyone regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef. We welcome everyone to join and promote a healthy and active lifestyle with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Oklabell
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg