• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A 'Rugged Men' Show: Grilling Ideas and Money-Making Tips!

In summary, a show with men cooking can be a successful show. Men like to outdo each other, so stick to practical things, knives, BBQ, cookware, etc. and don't forget about quality items like the Forged Cutlery and Large Grooved Cutting Board.
chesse
Gold Member
I had a show last night and while we were hanging out (host is a friend) her husband suggested that he would like to have a "rugged men" show! We figured it could revolve around the grill. Anyone else ever done this sort of show? He figured it would be a money maker because men like to outdo each other!:chef:

My 2 highest shows have been from a guy, both over $1100 and one was a catalog show. He likes to outdo himself! Stick to practical things, knives, BBQ, cookware, etc. A recipe in the new grill basket would be great.

Yes I've done a men's show and a BBQ show, both were successful shows. I recommend it.

Check the files for Amazing Race threads.You would have to vary the recipes for the BBQ but the competition would be great!

Last edited:
I've found that guys tend to really like the APCS too. It's sharp, fast, and has "tool" written all over it. :)

legacypc46 said:
I've found that guys tend to really like the APCS too. It's sharp, fast, and has "tool" written all over it. :)

What's APCS?

Apple Peeler Corer Slicer

Don't underestimate guys liking gadets...garlic press, large serving spatula, other things...I meet more and more women that come to PC parties and then place an outside order because they have to go home and discuss it with their husband...why? Because HE is the one that cooks - he just didn't want to hang out with the women. The women socialize then the guys shop.So, enjoy the show and show it all...they may like it...Especially the quality of the new sheet pans, the stainless cookware...the meat tenderizer, etc.

Any ideas for an invitation? I'm not very creative!

chesse said:
Any ideas for an invitation? I'm not very creative!
You could try your local hobby store or party supply store. I think Hobby Lobby around here usually has fun paper to print on, they may have something BBQ themed.

Ask your host if he would like to come up with his own flyer. One of my cluster-mates did an all-guy show last summer. Her host made a hysterical, though totally politically incorrect, invitation flyer. As I recall it something to do with 'real men', grilling, and bikini babes.:rolleyes: (go figure)

If you could find (or create) a pic of a pinup calendar open to the month of the show, you could circle the date in red and then add a "post it" (digitally, of course) with details.

In my experience, men love the Forged Cutlery and the Large Grooved Cutting Board (or Bamboo Carving Board), too! GL!

I've found that guys tend to really like the APCS too. It's sharp, fast, and has "tool" written all over it.

We call it the apple lathe, in our house.

Believe it or not... when I was in culinary school, I was one of 3 gals with 27men! Men can be your best customers and typically get paid more(outside of direct sales!! Yea PC!) This is a great market to tap into and they tell their guy friends... December I did a great show with men cake decorating... it was awesome! They where pretty good at it and had great guest sales! I am a big fan of not limiting your client base to just gals. Men can cook, and do!!! BBQ is good, but don't limit it to that since a lot of men cook other things.

What is the "A 'Rugged Men' Show: Grilling Ideas and Money-Making Tips!"?

The "A 'Rugged Men' Show: Grilling Ideas and Money-Making Tips!" is a Pampered Chef event that showcases grilling techniques and tips for making money through selling Pampered Chef products.

Who is the target audience for this show?

The target audience for this show is anyone who enjoys grilling and wants to learn new techniques and ideas, as well as individuals interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and making money through selling our products.

What types of grilling ideas will be demonstrated at the show?

At the show, our Pampered Chef consultants will demonstrate various grilling techniques, such as using different marinades and rubs, grilling vegetables and fruits, and creating delicious grilled desserts. They will also share tips for creating the perfect grilled meal.

How can I make money through the Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through hosting cooking shows and selling our high-quality kitchen products. You can also build a team and earn even more through commission and bonuses.

Is there a cost to attend the "A 'Rugged Men' Show: Grilling Ideas and Money-Making Tips!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about grilling and Pampered Chef products. However, we do ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough materials and samples for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarineGurl020412