• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal

In summary, five teeth need to be pulled in two weeks due to a year wait for insurance to cover the cost.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So this isn't a huge ordeal well to me it is..... I found out yesterday after waking up with my left side of my mouth swollen to the size of a grapefruit that I have five abscess teeth after going to the Dentist yesterday. I have to have five teeth pulled in two weeks.. YEAH lovely what a wonderful month to have this happen in.. the month that I have 12 shows booked!!! And to make matters worse I have a year waiting period before my insurance pays for extractions that is up in Feb of next year... So we have to pay $1000.00 out of our own pocket for this one...:yuck: :cry: :eek: !!!! I really could use a few extra prayers right now.... thanks in advance!!

I will keep you in my prayers.

I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Sorry Leah! That's such a hard thing to deal with. On the plus side, at least you have 12 shows booked! That'll help you cover the $1000 hopefully right? With that said, I just prayed for you. Your teeth will either be put miraculously back into place without having to have all 5 pulled and/or the Lord will provide the extra finances you need to take care of this. He knew you would need this before you did.

Leah,I will keep you in my prayers. My August commission went for a wisdom tooth. I had to put off my crown because of cost. We put our trust in God. Many months we wondered how we would last two more weeks until a paycheck. When you lay it down in front of him, he will provide. Where in Oregon are you? I'm in McMinnville.Julie

Goodness Leah that is awful. Mom had one abscess the other day. That can be a terrible thing - I cannot i magine 5 at one time!!! Praying for your speedy recovery and for your pocket book!

Oh, my mom's was $500 for ONE tooth, so, it could be worse, HA!

Well Penicillin and hydrocodon have become my new best friends.......:yuck: :eek: :mad:

Leah I was just thinking about you right before I read your thread I hope that everything works out great and you will be in my thouights and prayers

Leah~

God will provide what you need here....$$, and a speedy recovery so you can do your shows!! I pray that your pain meds work for you till you can get it done!

Why do they have to wait two weeks? That seems like a long time for you to be dealing with this!

KellyTheChef said:
Leah~

God will provide what you need here....$$, and a speedy recovery so you can do your shows!! I pray that your pain meds work for you till you can get it done!

Why do they have to wait two weeks? That seems like a long time for you to be dealing with this!

Because my mouth has a serious infection in it.....and that was the soonest they could get me in...... The swelling has gone down a great deal... and the pain in minimal ...... Thanks for sending me prayers.... I can use some extra ones over the next few weeks.....

Related to A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal

1. What is "A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal" about?

"A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal" is a memoir written by Mary Smith about her personal journey through multiple dental procedures and complications. It explores the physical and emotional toll of her dental struggles and how she overcame them.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

This book contains some graphic descriptions of dental procedures and challenges, so we recommend it for mature readers.

3. Is "A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal" based on a true story?

Yes, the author, Mary Smith, based this book on her personal experiences and struggles with dental issues.

4. How does this book relate to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to helping people live healthier and happier lives, and dental health is an important aspect of overall health. This book sheds light on the challenges and importance of maintaining good dental hygiene.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

No, "A Mouthful of Woe: One Woman's Dental Ordeal" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be purchased through major book retailers or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdiana2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • beepampered