• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Morning Routine: Remembering to Weigh Yourself

Meg, did Kristen mention me???Did she tell you that she & I know each other??? we met at her first NC while on the way to the HO tour. I saw her again at LS in Atlanta and we were able to touch base before LS this time and get to see each other! She is SO sweet and is so determined to get to Director. When we parted this time, we promised to keep each other on track for Mexico and see each other there!
imported_heather9892
starting in the morning :)

keep forgetting to weigh myself in the am lol

That's ok....I have to put new batteries in the scale..lol

I have to get a scale

I have to fire my scale....it keeps calling me names.

You go Girl!

Christ Follower said:

oh ha ha ha!!

Christ Follower said:

so does mine lol

ok
i have 75lbs i want to lose :eek:

my first baby step goal is 15lbs by the end of feb :)

heather9892 said:
ok

Heather this is a great goal! I'm glad to see that you want to start small . . . we will be here to encourage you! You can do it!

heather9892 said:
ok

That's a good goal. I think I will shoot for 10 by the end of February. I may have to do a 2 day fast to detox my body a bit though.

Christ Follower said:
That's a good goal. I think I will shoot for 10 by the end of February. I may have to do a 2 day fast to detox my body a bit though.

What kind of detox are you going to do? I'm wanting to do one, but I never have.

ok
so far not so good

need to get smarter with dinner but hard when sdah wants fish and chips :(
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't get discouraged. You can do it.
Can you make him fish and chips and you eat a salad with chicken or something?
How are the rest of your meals? Can you cut calories there and then eat smaller portions with DH??
Don't give up . . . it is hard work and we are all here support you!!:cheerleader:

BigSisGretchen said:
Don't get discouraged. You can do it.
Can you make him fish and chips and you eat a salad with chicken or something?
How are the rest of your meals? Can you cut calories there and then eat smaller portions with DH??
Don't give up . . . it is hard work and we are all here support you!!:cheerleader:

signs011.gif

well being an emotional eater is not good when i'm trying to get everything done and actually walk out the door on sdah :(

i need chocolate to comfort me :(

I met a friend/consultant? of yours at Leadership (Kristen S.). SheI met a friend/consultant? of yours at Leadership (Kristen S.). She is just the sweetest lady! We had breakfast on Friday and then she was in one of my workshops. Just wanted to let you know that she spoke very highly of you!:angel:

Carolyn, how is your ear????

Aw!! My Kristen!! She is my cluster-buddy. We've been working SO hard for years to get her promoted! I adore her on so many levels - sh eis my cluster-mate, but also one of my dearest friends :) She is one of the many blessings I have received from The pampered Chef!

chefmeg said:
Carolyn, how is your ear????

Thansk for asking Meg!
The doc gave me some cream that is meant for antibiotic resistant infections (!?!?!?) and that has almost completely cleared it up...I just have a lot of itchiness still. I have not yet put in an earring....

dannyzmom said:
Aw!! My Kristen!! She is my cluster-buddy. We've been working SO hard for years to get her promoted! I adore her on so many levels - sh eis my cluster-mate, but also one of my dearest friends :) She is one of the many blessings I have received from The pampered Chef!

Did she tell you that she & I know each other??? we met at her first NC while on the way to the HO tour. I saw her again at LS in Atlanta and we were able to touch base before LS this time and get to see each other! She is SO sweet and is so determined to get to Director. When we parted this time, we promised to keep each other on track for Mexico and see each other there!

Related to A Morning Routine: Remembering to Weigh Yourself

1. How often should I weigh myself in the morning?

It is recommended to weigh yourself once a week, preferably on the same day and time, to get an accurate picture of your weight loss progress.

2. Should I weigh myself before or after breakfast?

It is best to weigh yourself before breakfast, as food and drinks can affect your weight. Make sure to use the bathroom before weighing yourself as well.

3. What is the best type of scale to use for weighing myself?

A digital scale is the most accurate and consistent option for weighing yourself. Make sure to calibrate it regularly and place it on a flat, hard surface for the most precise reading.

4. Can I track my weight using a fitness app?

Yes, there are many fitness apps that allow you to track your weight and other health metrics. Just make sure to input your weight at the same time each week for the most accurate results.

5. Is it necessary to weigh myself every morning?

No, it is not necessary to weigh yourself every morning. As long as you are consistent with the frequency and time of weighing, you will still be able to track your progress effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies