• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!

In summary, "A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that can be prepared in just 30 minutes using basic kitchen equipment. It combines juicy chicken, tangy barbecue sauce, and sweet pineapple for a delicious and easy meal. This recipe can also be adapted to use other proteins, and pairs well with a variety of sides or can be served as a sandwich.
susanr613
Gold Member
Thank God for happy chatty customers! I have been a little grumpy about phone calls this week and practically dragged myself upstairs to do my "30 minutes on the 30th" tonight. I had printed a list of people who ordered over $75 this year.

I left a bunch of voicemails and then spoke with Janet for over a half hour. I met her in March, and a couple months ago she gave my name to a friend who needed a new stone. We had such a great conversation - about kids, parents, health, and family trees. Oh, and her son is in college and needs a stone...at least. I am sending her a couple catalogs and one of the dorm survival kit flyers I found here.

I am SO GLAD I dragged myself to the phone tonight. She really made my night complete!

Congratulations! And... it is all worth it in the end. You probably made Janet's night with your call too!

Aren't Janets great? ;)
He-he couldn't resist - not like it's a very common name...

LOL yes you are all great people ;-)

I completely understand the struggle of feeling grumpy about phone calls and having to push yourself to make them. However, I am so glad that you did because it led to such a wonderful conversation with Janet. It's always a joy to connect with happy and chatty customers, especially when they share personal stories and interests. I'm sure she will appreciate the catalogs and dorm survival kit flyer you are sending her. Keep up the great work and remember that even on the toughest days, those connections with customers make it all worth it. Wishing you continued success in your business!

What is "A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!"?

"A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of juicy chicken, tangy barbecue sauce, and sweet pineapple to create a delicious and easy meal.

How long does it take to make "A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!"?

This recipe can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight dinner option for busy families.

Can I use a different protein instead of chicken in this recipe?

Yes, this recipe can easily be adapted to use other proteins such as pork, beef, or tofu. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need any special equipment to make "A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!"?

No, this recipe can be made with basic kitchen equipment like a skillet, mixing bowl, and baking dish.

What sides would pair well with "A Grumpy Phone Call Turned into a Joyful Chat with Janet!"?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides such as rice, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it on a bun for a tasty sandwich option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies