• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director A Bouquet of Flowers from a Silicone Crown Cake Pan!

In summary, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is a versatile and convenient tool for creating a variety of desserts, including a beautiful bouquet of flower-shaped cakes. It is easy to use by greasing the pan with cooking spray, filling each mold with batter, and baking according to your recipe's instructions. The pan is also dishwasher and oven safe, and made of BPA-free, food-grade silicone for safe and worry-free use.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Last night at the Cumming Fair one of the guest and I were playing with the Silicone Crown Cake Pan. I discovered if you pull it inside out, it kind of makes a flower bouquet holder. I think you could put either fresh or fake flower in it and have a bride at a bridal shower carry it around the show. Actually, since I love to have the bride do the cooking, have her walk down the aisle to the kitchen while holding the bouquet.

You could also use this bouquet at fairs and festivals to showcase the Pampered Chef Wedding Registry and Bridal Shows!

It could be a great way to add some extra flair to the event.What do you think about this idea? Have you ever seen anything like this before?Thanks!

That's such a creative idea! I never would have thought to use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan as a flower bouquet holder. It definitely adds a unique touch to any bridal shower or event. I can also see it being a great way to showcase the Pampered Chef Wedding Registry and Bridal Shows at fairs and festivals. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Related to A Bouquet of Flowers from a Silicone Crown Cake Pan!

1. How do I use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan to make a bouquet of flowers?

The Silicone Crown Cake Pan can be used to create a beautiful bouquet of flowers by baking individual flower-shaped cakes and arranging them on a platter. Simply grease the pan with cooking spray, fill each mold with cake batter, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once cooled, carefully remove the cakes from the pan and arrange them into a bouquet using toothpicks or skewers to hold them in place.

2. Can the Silicone Crown Cake Pan be used for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of desserts such as mini cheesecakes, brownies, or even jello molds. The silicone material allows for easy release and clean-up, making it perfect for any type of dessert that requires unmolding.

3. Is the Silicone Crown Cake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the pan. Use mild soap and warm water to clean the pan and dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also freezer-safe, making it suitable for creating frozen treats such as ice cream cakes or frozen yogurt molds.

5. Is the Silicone Crown Cake Pan BPA-free?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is BPA-free and made of high-quality food-grade silicone. This ensures that your food remains safe and free from any harmful chemicals. It is also FDA-approved, so you can use it with peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmissyfee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefKelebel