• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

90 Day Business Rule From My Ed

In summary, the 90 Day Business Rule from My Ed is a policy set by Pampered Chef that requires consultants to reach a minimum sales goal of $1,250 within their first 90 days of starting their business. If a consultant fails to meet this goal, their consultant account will be closed and they will no longer be able to sell Pampered Chef products. However, in some cases, the rule may be waived or extended with approval from Pampered Chef leadership. This rule is separate from the 90 Day New Consultant Incentive, which rewards new consultants for reaching sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I don't think Yvonne minds me sharing this with fellow consultants...

http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/Wk1HSYgQ

It takes about 4 1/2 minutes.

I hope this helps some of those who are having issues this month with their business.

Hey Janet!
Thanks for that - just listened to it.......but I'll probably get it forwarded from my director sometime today too.:D

Maybe because Yvonne is my ED too, but the 90 day rule has been ingrained into my head since the very beginning - and I have found it to be so true!

Hi there, thanks for sharing this audio clip with us. I'm sure Yvonne wouldn't mind at all, as it seems like she wants to help other consultants with their business. I'll definitely take a listen and see if it can offer any helpful insights. Thank you for thinking of us and sharing resources like this. It's always great to have a supportive community of fellow consultants to learn from and support each other. Have a great day!

Related to 90 Day Business Rule From My Ed

What is the 90 Day Business Rule from My Ed?

The 90 Day Business Rule from My Ed is a policy set by Pampered Chef that requires consultants to reach a minimum sales goal within their first 90 days of starting their business.

What is the minimum sales goal for the 90 Day Business Rule?

The minimum sales goal for the 90 Day Business Rule is $1,250 in product sales.

What happens if a consultant does not meet the minimum sales goal within 90 days?

If a consultant does not meet the minimum sales goal within 90 days, their consultant account will be closed and they will no longer be able to sell Pampered Chef products.

Can the 90 Day Business Rule be waived or extended?

In some cases, the 90 Day Business Rule may be waived or extended. This is typically done on a case-by-case basis and requires approval from Pampered Chef leadership.

Is the 90 Day Business Rule from My Ed different from the 90 Day New Consultant Incentive?

Yes, the 90 Day Business Rule from My Ed is separate from the 90 Day New Consultant Incentive. The 90 Day New Consultant Incentive is a program that rewards new consultants for reaching certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Ksiera