• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Fly for Just $8 with Spirit Airlines?

In summary, the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products for only $8 until midnight on the specified date. The specific products included in the promotion may vary, but they are typically popular and highly-reviewed items from Pampered Chef's catalog. The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and it lasts until midnight on the specified date. It is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Spirit has a deal if you fly specific dates to specific cities they are $8 each way.

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=salesinformation&number=262

Just found out so I wanted to pass it on…

my friend's sister got dirt cheap tickets to Ka'uai (sp?) 2 weeks ago.
She was there a week and spent less than $1000 for her and her boyfriend!

PampMomof3 said:
Spirit has a deal if you fly specific dates to specific cities they are $8 each way.

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=salesinformation&number=262

Just found out so I wanted to pass it on…
Are you going anywhere?

Wow my sister in law can fly from ATL to Las Vegas. *where we are spending our bdays* for 144 that is SUPER CHEAP!

Related to How Can You Fly for Just $8 with Spirit Airlines?

What is the promotion for "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!"?

The "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products for only $8 until midnight on the specified date.

Which products are included in the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion?

The specific products included in the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion may vary, but they are typically popular and highly-reviewed items from Pampered Chef's catalog.

Can I combine the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used with other offers or discounts.

How long does the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion last?

The "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion lasts until midnight on the specified date. After that time, the promotion will end and the products will return to their regular price.

Is the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion available in all countries?

No, the "$8 Flights! Ends at Midnight!" promotion is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check the promotion details to see if your country is included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • thejeepqueen
  • General Chat