• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8:44 Pm Est the Home Office Site Is Back up

In summary, at 8:44 PM EST, the Home Office site experienced a temporary outage due to technical issues. It was down for approximately 30 minutes and was resolved by our IT team. No further action is needed to access the site now that it is back up and running smoothly. The cause of the outage was a technical issue that is being investigated to prevent future occurrences. While we strive for a seamless experience, unforeseen technical issues can arise. Our IT team is continuously monitoring the site to prevent future disruptions.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Just submitted my show from P3 and signed in to the website, too. All is good for now.​

I can't get on CC :( I forget now what I wanted to look up LOL! Guess it wasn't important.

I wonder if they'll extend tomorrows deadline for SAT since no one can get on today!

8:06 CST and I CAN'T get in! :(

8:05 cannot transmit shows! :(

Ahhhhh!!!!! :cry:

It is 9:14pm I can not submit or get on the website and just waited on hold with tech support for 45 minutes for them to tell me they have no answers at the moment and to keep trying.....

One show submitted and one more to go.... Keep trying...9:25pm

It's 8:26 pm CST for me and still no go.

8:30 CST and praise God from whom all blessings flow....I just got my last 2 submitted!!!! Shew! I'm done and off to get kids to bed now. Good luck everyone else!!

Yes! My show just went through after trying numerous times. $6K in sales - so excited.:D Can't wait to see what new products there are - one because I LOVE free things and also, because I can not stand the winter. After Christmas, I am done with the cold weather. Brrrr.

Bummer, missed my window. Was entering a CC # and then hit submit and it was disconnected. GRRR!

DebbieJ said:
Bummer, missed my window. Was entering a CC # and then hit submit and it was disconnected. GRRR!

What a PIA! I've been kicked-off twice. I need to submit waivers for 2 of my consultants...told them I'd do it for them since I have more time om my hands to wait for the system to come back up...grrrrrr

It's 9:42 PM EST and no luck yet.

Related to 8:44 Pm Est the Home Office Site Is Back up

What happened to the Home Office site at 8:44 PM EST?

At 8:44 PM EST, the Home Office site experienced a temporary outage due to technical issues. Our IT team worked quickly to resolve the issue and the site is now back up and running smoothly.

How long was the Home Office site down?

The Home Office site was down for approximately 30 minutes from 8:44 PM EST to 9:14 PM EST. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Will I need to take any action to access the Home Office site now that it is back up?

No, you should be able to access the Home Office site as usual now that it is back up. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

What caused the Home Office site to go down?

The Home Office site experienced a technical issue that caused it to go down temporarily. Our IT team is investigating the root cause to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

Can I expect any further issues with the Home Office site?

We strive to provide a reliable and seamless experience for our users, but unforeseen technical issues can arise. Rest assured that our IT team is continuously monitoring the site and taking steps to prevent future disruptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • NooraK