• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

#73 on the Top 100 TL Medal Count!

In summary, Becky is an expert summarizer of content. She has two more shows to submit this week and several more this month. She plans on climbing higher on the medal count, but it was fun to see herself on the list. She congratulates Sheryl for making it to the top 100 TL for the medal count.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm #73 out of the top 100 TL for the medal count. :D I have 2 more shows to submit this week, and several more this month....so I'm planning on climbing higher - but it was fun to see myself on the list!

WHOO WHOO!! That's awesome....work it Becky! Great job....it is very cool to see you there. = )

Wow! Congrats!

*giggle*

I don't know why it's so much fun to see your name like that....

What I really want is to win the mittens! :eek::rolleyes::p

lol Becky....yes, it is. :D

Plus it's neat to see that you're working your biz hard. I'd love the mittens and scarf.

I agree Becky, I was #55 and it is neat to just see your name considering how many of us that there are in this business. I too am going to climb higher this month not sure that I will meet the person who is #1 with 19 Gold medals.... WAHOO!!!!
Sheryl

sherylscooking said:
I agree Becky, I was #55 and it is neat to just see your name considering how many of us that there are in this business. I too am going to climb higher this month not sure that I will meet the person who is #1 with 19 Gold medals.... WAHOO!!!!
Sheryl

Congratulations, Sheryl! :thumbup::thumbup:

Congratulations!

Wahoo! We say it over and over again: one of the perks of this business is the recognition. It's cool to see your name knowing that everyone else can too, and they all know what you had to do to get there :)

Congrats! Becky, I didn't make it, but I'm shooting for this month!!! :D

Y'all ROCK!!!!!!!!! I've been in a bit of a slump and I need to get on the phone just to put two shows of orders together to get the HWC Products. I'm NOT GIVING UP though! I'M NOT! I LOVE those pink items and I cannot buy them this year so I've GOT TO just stay on the phone! Please say a prayer for me would y'all?

Will do ... I am in the same boat so we're having "fellowship" on this. It would be nice to have two shows but I REALLY need one to stay active!

Way to go! I am # 7 for Team Leader...It is exciting to be recognized!

Way to go, Becky!! YOU ROCK!!!

Related to #73 on the Top 100 TL Medal Count!

What is "#73 on the Top 100 TL Medal Count!"?

"#73 on the Top 100 TL Medal Count!" is a ranking that recognizes the top performing consultants in Pampered Chef based on their sales and team building achievements. It is a prestigious honor within the company and reflects the hard work and dedication of the consultant.

How is the Top 100 TL Medal Count determined?

The Top 100 TL Medal Count is determined by a combination of factors, including sales volume, team building, and overall performance. Consultants who consistently meet and exceed their goals and demonstrate leadership within their team are more likely to be ranked on the list.

How often is the Top 100 TL Medal Count updated?

The Top 100 TL Medal Count is updated on a monthly basis to reflect the latest sales and team building achievements of Pampered Chef consultants. This allows for more consultants to be recognized for their hard work and success.

What are the benefits of being ranked on the Top 100 TL Medal Count?

Being ranked on the Top 100 TL Medal Count comes with a variety of benefits, including recognition from the company and fellow consultants, increased credibility and leadership opportunities, and potential rewards and incentives. It can also serve as a motivator for consultants to continue growing their business and achieving success.

How can I improve my chances of being ranked on the Top 100 TL Medal Count?

To improve your chances of being ranked on the Top 100 TL Medal Count, focus on consistently meeting and exceeding your goals, actively building and supporting your team, and continuously improving and promoting your business. It is also important to stay engaged with the company and take advantage of training and resources provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
wadesgirl