• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$5 Printable Coupon for Purina Secondnature Housetraining for Dogs

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: mlm5ff
Views: 40 Replies: 0 Printable Coupon from Purina for secondnature housetraining - 12 lb or larger bag.
The secondnature housetraining solution saves time, saves effort, and saves your favorite rug from the dogs accidents. And now, for a limited time, secondnature saves you $5.00 as well!
Just complete the form below to request a printable coupon good for $5.00 off your next 12 lb or larger bag of secondnature brand dog litter. (Only one coupon per household. No exceptions, please. Limited time only.)
$5 coupon for Second natureMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Brunch recipesDo you have any favorite brunch recipes???? Just wondering I've got one on Saturday & would like something different.

Thx!!

The only brunch recipe that I've done so far at a show is the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares, I think they were from one or two seasons ago. It was definitely a hit if that helps...

I get a lot of requests for the Chicken Club Brunch Ring...

I love the western brunch pizza. It is in the stoneware inspirations. I just make it bigger. Do 2 packages of rolls and 6 eggs. You don't have to do peppers, ham and tomatoes. You can change it up as you want. It is a big hit when I do that for my brunch shows.

Melissa.
you don't have that recipe on a word file do you??
I've searched joyces & I can't seem to find it.
it sounds like something different the last one we did the chicken club br. ring & it's going to be some of the same people.

I'm offering the apple danish braid to go w/it.....so yummy.

Thx in advance :D

In the warmer weather I start doing the mandarin pasta salad (on cc - old celebrations recipe) for brunches. It's a nice change from eggs. I also love the ham and cheese brunch squares, ham and cheese omelet roll and cherry cheese coffee cake.

annew said:
Melissa.
you don't have that recipe on a word file do you??
I've searched joyces & I can't seem to find it.
it sounds like something different the last one we did the chicken club br. ring & it's going to be some of the same people.

I'm offering the apple danish braid to go w/it.....so yummy.

Thx in advance :D

I don't but it is so easy.
Take and roll out 2 rolls of crescent rolls in your large bar pan
Sprinkle diced ham over dough. ( have host get a chunk of ham at deli or buy a small ham steak)
Sprinkle diced pepper- I use green
Sprinkle sliced green onions
Beat 6 eggs, add salt/pepper
Pour eggs over dough/ham
Then sprinkle with Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
Bake at 375 for 22-25 min
When pan comes out, sprinkle diced tomatoes
Cut and serve:chef:

Thanks!!! sounds so yummy I can't wait to try it :)

It is, my director introduced it to me and now I love it. I made a different version of it for Easter brunch at my in laws.

you could really do a lot w/it

I'm thinking of a sausage one.....bacon too....possiblities are endless!

Thanks!

Melissa.
this was a hit!! Everyone loved it & I'm making it for Mother's Day brunch!!!

Thanks!

Oh great, glad to hear. It was so easy, wasn't it??

Sorry that I missed what you wanted it for but I had these on my hard drive. Hope they help for Mother's Day!;)

Attachments

• Brunch Choices.doc
    23 KB · Views: 258
  • Brunch Choices.doc
    23 KB · Views: 265
  • Brunch Choices.doc
    23 KB · Views: 270
  • brunchrecipes.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 276
  • brunchrecipes.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 294
  • brunchrecipes.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 271
Aparrently if I would of opened them first, I would have noticed they were the SAME thing! Sorry! I got it from a loop somewhere and must've really liked it!:eek:

Related to $5 Printable Coupon for Purina Secondnature Housetraining for Dogs

1. What is secondnature housetraining solution and how does it work?

Secondnature housetraining solution is a dog litter that is designed to help with potty training your dog. It works by providing a designated area for your dog to go potty, making it easier to clean up and avoid accidents on your floors or carpets.

2. How does using secondnature save time and effort?

By using secondnature housetraining solution, you no longer have to constantly take your dog outside to go potty or clean up accidents inside. This saves time and effort on your part, making the potty training process easier and less stressful.

3. What is the size requirement for the $5 printable coupon?

The $5 coupon for secondnature is valid for a 12 lb or larger bag of dog litter. It cannot be used for smaller sizes.

4. How do I request the printable coupon?

To receive the $5 printable coupon, simply complete the form on the website and it will be sent to you via email. Only one coupon per household is allowed.

5. Is the coupon valid for a limited time only?

Yes, the $5 coupon for secondnature is only available for a limited time. It is important to take advantage of the offer before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views