• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

5 0R 7 Pampered Chef Exec. Which Is Best to Pick?

I love that its two griddles in one! If I were to purchase this set again, I would get the grill pan.
chefjwr
I have 3042 points. Those of you who have the Executive pan sets, which set do you use the most and what do you use them for?:chef:

I got the 5 pc last year during POR, and then the 7 pc this year to complete the set. I use the 5 pc more - I LOVE the 4 qt pan - use it all the time for making pasta, etc.....it's the right size for our family of 3. I use the 10" skillet at almost every show - because I do alot of the biscuit bites, and use the 10 count Grands Biscuits for them. It's also the right size for browning a lb of ground beef, or scrambling eggs for the 3 of us....or doing hash browns.

If my family was larger, I might be saying the opposite though. I like having the 8 qt pan, but just won't use it as much as I use my 4 qt.

I have the 7 piece set and use all the pans a lot. I don't always need the big 8 quart pan, though. I wish I had a 4 qt. I like having a lid on my 10" pan, and I earned the 10" SS saute pan. But, I would get the more expensive set if you have the points because if you don't get the chance to earn the 5 piece, it will be less expensive to buy later.

I agree to maximize your points. I wish I had enough to get either set. I ended up getting the exec. skillet and a saute pan though - LOVE both!!!!

Becky - great idea on using the skillet for a larger portion of garlic bites - love those!!!!

I only have the 7 pc and love it! I have no need for the 5 pc.

I have both now, but I love the 4 qt. again, family of 3.

With the 7pc set that I got last time we had POR I didn't really have a need for the 5pc set. But then with this POR I got the 5pc set and we're loving it! LOL

7 peice - the peices seem more practical for me. I use all of them all the time. Plus like it was pointed out, use your points now, you can always purchase the 5 peice later.

I agree wadesgirl! I just got the 7 peice and I love it! The only thing that I really wanted was the 4 qrt casserole dish out of the 5 peice set! But I figured I already had the 8 inch saute pan, so I wanted the 10 inch skillet with the lid! I also love the small sauce pan! Love it for gravies and single servings of soup. The 8 quart is big but I will use it when I make big batches of soup, that I freeze and serve later. I also use it when I do Lasagna because I make a lot of extra when I make it, and I boil a lot of noodles. Then I freeze batches and give some away to friends that have just had babies or have been home recovering from surgery or what not!
I love the 7 peice set. I plan to get the 5 peice in February because I will be doing my own show and will get it at 60% off for $90.00!
I say get the 7 peice!;)

To maximize points, I have been planning to get the 5 pc. mostly because I love the 4 qt and don't think I will use the 8 qt. and already have the 12" with lid. Then to use the last 1000 I was planning to get the most I could with it -- another 12" family skillet to use as a gift, cash and carry or hostess special. What do you think? Do you still think 7 pc??

That 4 quart pot has a darling shape. I use it all the time.
Do you have the grill pan?

chefjwr said:
To maximize points, I have been planning to get the 5 pc. mostly because I love the 4 qt and don't think I will use the 8 qt. and already have the 12" with lid. Then to use the last 1000 I was planning to get the most I could with it -- another 12" family skillet to use as a gift, cash and carry or hostess special. What do you think? Do you still think 7 pc??

Do you have the double burner griddle or the grill pan? This POR, I got the 7 piece set, and the DBG - and I have to say, I use the DBG more than all of the 7 piece set put together! I love that thing! I had no idea how versatile it was going to be. It actually has sides on it, so you can do things that may be saucy or messier than you would do on a regular griddle. I had fajita marinated chicken strips on one side of it, with the grill press holding them down, and on the other side I was sauteing peppers and onions - and the clean up was a breeze!

And - the grill pan, I love it too! I got that in the last POR (I think) and use it all the time.

So, if I was doing the choosing, I would choose the 5 pc and the DBG or grill pan...but that is just me.:rolleyes:

I have the 7 piece. I got it during the special when a host didn't want to use it. I got it for 60% off. I find myself using the Griddle a lot too though. This POR I got the Stir Fry Pan because it was really the only thing I don't have. I have a mix of Professional and Executive. I am loving the Executive though!

I have the 7 pc set. We use it all the time! I love the sauce pans & the 10 in skillet. I have the 12 in skillet too, but sometimes I only need a smaller one. I have the 4 qt pot in prof, so I don't really need the 5 pc set yet. But I'd like to get it in February by hosting my own show. However, it would be cheaper to get the 7 pc set with your points & buy the 5 pc later.

I'd get the 7 piece set then if you ever want to add to the set you can put a show together and get the 5 piece for half off (or get it in February for 60% off). Get the more expensive one for free!

(I have both - actually I have all of the Exec AND Stainless pieces earned Exec last time and Stainless this time - and I use them all.)

pamperedgirl3 said:
I have the 7 pc set. We use it all the time! I love the sauce pans & the 10 in skillet. I have the 12 in skillet too, but sometimes I only need a smaller one. I have the 4 qt pot in prof, so I don't really need the 5 pc set yet. But I'd like to get it in February by hosting my own show. However, it would be cheaper to get the 7 pc set with your points & buy the 5 pc later.
this is me exactly! and I completely agree with your advice!:D

Currently I have the Exec Double Burner Griddle, Square Grill Pan, 8" saute' pan and 12" family skillet with lid. I also have my Revere Ware set I have had since I got married with the 8 qt. stock pot, 2 qt. and 3 qt and 1 qt. sauce pans and 10" skillet with lid and a Farberware 6 qt. stainless pot. I wish PC had a 6 qt., the handles on the Farberware are not holding up on that piece, but the size is great. I am trying to hold onto my Revere Ware for sentimental reasons. I love the clean up for the Exec. pans especially on items that need to be friend, grilled or sauteed or that have sticky cheese or egg.

Well, 1 ordered the Exec. 5 pc and the 12" Family Skillet. Thanks for all the input.

Julie,

I, too, have my Revereware since getting married in 1993 - it actually still works great and I use it all the time. I earned the 5 piece executive set and love it! I really wanted the 7 piece but I'm happy with the 5. I have a family of 5 and have used the 4 quart and smaller pan quite a bit. I think you will be happy with your choice - and the great thing is we didn't have to pay for it!:)

Got my 5 piece set and 12" today and love them. I already have a 12 " family skillet. What do you all think is the best thing to do with it----gift for family member, reward for great hostess level or sell it to a customer???

chefjwr said:
Got my 5 piece set and 12" today and love them. I already have a 12 " family skillet. What do you all think is the best thing to do with it----gift for family member, reward for great hostess level or sell it to a customer???
I love to do the green chilli fritatta in the 12" for shows.

Addie4TLC said:
I love to do the green chilli fritatta in the 12" for shows.
I'll give that a second yummy! I love this recipe.

Related to 5 0R 7 Pampered Chef Exec. Which Is Best to Pick?

1. What are the main differences between the 5 and 7 Pampered Chef Exec?

The main differences between the 5 and 7 Pampered Chef Exec are the size and capacity of the products. The 5 Pampered Chef Exec has a 5-quart capacity and is suitable for smaller families or individuals, while the 7 Pampered Chef Exec has a 7-quart capacity and is better suited for larger families or for cooking larger quantities of food.

2. Which one is better for meal prepping?

Both the 5 and 7 Pampered Chef Exec can be used for meal prepping, but it ultimately depends on your personal needs and preferences. The 7 Pampered Chef Exec may be more suitable for meal prepping as it has a larger capacity and can accommodate larger portions of food.

3. Can both sizes be used for the same recipes?

Yes, both the 5 and 7 Pampered Chef Exec can be used for the same recipes. The only difference is the quantity of food that can be cooked in each size. It is important to adjust cooking times accordingly when using different sizes.

4. Are there any additional accessories needed for either size?

No, both the 5 and 7 Pampered Chef Exec come with all the necessary accessories for cooking. However, you may choose to purchase additional accessories such as extra pots or racks to increase the versatility of your cooker.

5. Which size is more suitable for a small kitchen?

The 5 Pampered Chef Exec may be more suitable for a small kitchen as it takes up less counter space. However, if you primarily cook for larger groups of people, the 7 Pampered Chef Exec may be worth the extra counter space. Consider your cooking needs and kitchen space before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies