1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 3 questions at my show I couldn't answer...

1. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Hi There!

I had a show this afternoon and had three questions asked I don't know the answers to.

1. Did PC sell a black clock that hangs on the wall?? I have been going to PC shows for over 10 years and selling for the past 3, I don't remember one, but someone says there friend has one.

2. Will the Decorator Bottles fit other tips besides ours?

3. Will the Ultimate Madoline cut Pepperoni??

Thanks!

Kelly v.:chef:

May 17, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

1. I have no idea - I've been going to shows for 13 years and been a consultant for 6, never saw one. It's possible it was an "earned incentive" from a consultant, though.

2. Yes - fits Wilton tips

3. It should, although I haven't tried it. The thick/thin blade should do the trick.

May 17, 2009
  3. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

No to the pepperoni. Had a guest return the mandoline over that.

May 17, 2009
  4. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I have the clock...it's a black wall clock and I am almost positive it was either sold by one of our old vendors or an incentive...I have no idea, I just bought it from another consultant on a loop.

May 17, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I didn't think it would work either. It really isn't for slicing meats. I had that question before and I just said that it isn't recommended.

May 17, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I was asked about pears and meats....told them I hadn't tried it, but that they could tell after they tried it. I also remind them that they can buy the product, try it and return it within the 30 days....

7. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

I've done pepperoni before on the thick blade, worked great!

May 17, 2009
  8. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I believe the clock was something available quite a few years ago in the Director's store. I remember seeing it on the list of things I could earn from my Director.

May 17, 2009
  9. KellyRedHead

Thank you everyone!!

I knew I could go here and get my answers!:cheerleader:

I will let them know about the clock and the tips for the decorator bottles.
    The UM slicing pepperoni I am not sure what to tell them.
    Some say it works, so say it doesn't. I guess I will just tell them to try it and if they don't like it then I can see about getting it exchanged.

Thanks again, you guys rock!!

Kelly V.:chef:

May 17, 2009
  10. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

For the pepperoni, it depends how nice you want the slices to be. I did salami on it and it starts to cut unevenly once you get down to the bottom (I end up with a wedge left that I just kinda slice myself). And that's with the thin blade setting. But it makes it alot quicker and more uniform for the most part and then you could stop and slice the little remaining part with a knife.

May 17, 2009
  11. KellyRedHead

What blade would you suggest? Her husband wondered about using the crinkle cutting blade? Not sure I have never cut anything like that with it.

Also someone took my SB cookbook at my show today!! I mean really it is a $1.00!

Kelly V.

May 17, 2009
  12. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

the clock was available thru the directors store years ago I think when it the vendor was called a visible difference

May 17, 2009
  13. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

That cracked me up! LOL

14. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Ditto. I bought a large amount of PC from a former PC consultant, and I have the clock. Really cute! I have it above my desk.

15. KellyRedHead

I would love :love: to see what it looks like if someone would be so kind to post a picture of it!

Also is there anyone who would like to sell it?? If so email me at pchefkellyv@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
    Kelly V.

May 18, 2009
Have something to add?