• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the 3 Easy Steps to Hosting a Successful Show?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. You can invite guests through physical invitations, Facebook events, or word of mouth, and digital invitations are also available. The three easy steps to hosting a show include setting a date, planning the menu, and enjoying the show while your consultant demonstrates the products and helps guests place orders. As a host, you do not need to provide any food or supplies, as your consultant will bring everything needed. At the show, your consultant will demonstrate how to use Pampered Chef products, allow guests to try them out, and help with orders and future events.
AJ-1
Hi Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I read a thread where someone posted a 3 step guide to hosting a show. She mentioned that she included this in her catalogues as sometimes people are interested in hosting but are not really sure what's involved.

I can't seem to find this anywhere. Does anyone still have this or remember where I can find it??

Many thanks,
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I remember reading that thread as well! I believe the user who posted the guide was named "JennyHosts" or something like that. Have you tried searching for her username or the keywords "hosting guide" in the search bar? You might be able to find the thread that way. If not, maybe someone who saved the guide can share it with you. Good luck!

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out! Hosting a show is a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with friends and family. Here are the 3 easy steps to hosting a show:

1. Choose a date and invite your guests: The first step is to choose a date that works for you and your guests. You can host a show in your home or online. Once you have a date, send out invitations to your friends, family, and coworkers. You can also post about your show on social media to reach a larger audience.

2. Plan the menu: As a pampered chef consultant, I can help you plan a delicious menu for your show. We have a variety of recipes that are easy to prepare and showcase our products. You can choose to have a theme for your show, such as a brunch or a grill party, or we can create a custom menu based on your preferences.

3. Sit back, relax, and earn rewards: On the day of your show, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the demonstration and delicious food. As a host, you will earn rewards based on the sales from your show. You can use these rewards to get free products or discounted items from our catalog.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to schedule a show. I would be happy to help make your pampered chef show a success!

Best,

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your show. You will also have the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes and receive exclusive host rewards.

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef show?

There are several ways to invite guests to your show. You can send out physical invitations, create a Facebook event, or simply invite friends and family through word of mouth. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can also provide you with digital invitations to make the process even easier.

What are the 3 easy steps to hosting a show?

The first step is to set a date and invite your guests. The second step is to work with your Pampered Chef consultant to plan the menu and choose which products you would like to feature at your show. The third step is to sit back, relax, and have a great time at your show while your consultant demonstrates the products and helps your guests place their orders.

Do I need to provide any food or supplies for the show?

No, as a host, you do not have to provide any food or supplies for the show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all of the necessary cooking and serving tools, as well as any ingredients needed for the recipes. You can simply sit back and enjoy the show.

What should I expect at my Pampered Chef show?

At your show, your consultant will demonstrate how to use various Pampered Chef products to create delicious and easy recipes. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions you may have. Your consultant will also help your guests place their orders and provide information about host rewards and future Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • CraftyCook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler