• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy 2010 Summer Catalogs for Only $10?

In summary, the 2010 Summer Catalog features a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. It is available for purchase online and includes special deals and promotions on select products. There are also new products such as the Spiral & Slice Tool, Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and Ceramic Egg Cooker. The catalog will be available for purchase until the end of the summer season.
newchefmommy
Hi
I have a brand new unopened pack of 2010 spring summer catalogs (25) for sale. I will take 18 dollars which includes shipping to anywhere
you can pm me or send me an email to boppingturtle@ aol.com

Thanks
Christina

If you take $10.00 total I will get them now.

1. What products are featured in the 2010 Summer Catalog?

The 2010 Summer Catalog features a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. Some popular products include our Grill Pan, Ice Cream Maker, and Citrus Press.

2. Can I purchase the 2010 Summer Catalog online?

Yes, the 2010 Summer Catalog is available for purchase online through our website. Simply select the catalog from the "Shop" section and add it to your cart.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the 2010 Summer Catalog?

Yes, the 2010 Summer Catalog includes special deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for "Summer Savings" icons throughout the catalog to take advantage of these offers.

4. Are there any new products in the 2010 Summer Catalog?

Yes, the 2010 Summer Catalog features some new and exciting products, including our Spiral & Slice Tool, Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and Ceramic Egg Cooker.

5. How long will the 2010 Summer Catalog be available for purchase?

The 2010 Summer Catalog will be available for purchase until the end of the summer season. After that, it will be replaced by our Fall Catalog. Be sure to get your copy before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessicahawney76
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • vmgcooks